• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Tested pretty much all of them, and then tested outside the gallery area and apparently struggling out of an H-grab is causing this bug everywhere for me.
Hmm, might sound super weird but what is your graphic card? GH1 had a confirmed unusual behaviours on certain GPU series, with newer not running till patched, and some others (integrated Intels) being bitchy about stuff that they shouldn't even touch (characters like Chibi gori were not moving). It would need to be reported to Kairi either way.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
Hmm, might sound super weird but what is your graphic card? GH1 had a confirmed unusual behaviours on certain GPU series, with newer not running till patched, and some others (integrated Intels) being bitchy about stuff that they shouldn't even touch (characters like Chibi gori were not moving). It would need to be reported to Kairi either way.
I might've discovered something from testing. Apparently summoning enemies in the save room somehow glitched it. If I summon them outside things work better. The invulnerability thing only went away after I changed the language to Japanese so it could also be that.

I use an RTX 3080ti, in case that could be the issue.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
So I got completely lost, I made it to the church, did the wagon travel to the town, but then Fast Traveled back to the Sex Merchant without realizing the Nursery save point wouldn't allow fast travel and now I have no idea how to get back to the town, the forest left of the church leads to a cliffside but that seems to be a dead end so far. Is there some other route back to the town?

NVM I'm an idiot and didn't realize an end of screen transition would drop you in the middle of the map and didn't think to turn right and the alpha rears it's head because that path from the church to the town entrance is apparently 1 way.

Unrelated to above but I hope the pregnancy mechanic goes somwhere, there's a weird amount of effort put into it so far to have it stay slime-only. (at least other people said it's slime only I can't find any slimes or how to de-activate the barrier that the game has now told me multiple times is temporary)

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
For a hentai game, there sure is a lack of appreciation for the new added H animations with this update. The two alternative anal animation from the farmer is extremely well done. It's a shame that the amazing animation in this game seems to really be held back by the inconsistent quality in sound effects and audio .

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Am I crazy or can you not map keys? When you start the game it says you can but nothing registers, also crouch is unbound.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
With Kairis monthly release schedule, it is somewhat inevitable that there will be updates people will get excited for while other updates will be considered insignificant or lacking. I generally recommend to skip a build or two every now and then so you get more content to explore whenever you pick it up again. That being said, 0.30 is an easy skip for me.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I had downloaded the latest v.030b and this is what I got:
AAA.png

Does any of you experience the same? This is happening when I try to Extract the 7z file.

EDIT:
My bad... My Hard Disk is full. Holy 8,6Gb?!!

The File is all good.

Sorry everyone... :cry:

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Quite a curious statement from Dez.

kairi.PNG
It seems Patreon problems spilled over to Ci-En at last. Not surprised but it's still weird that Ci-En had no alternative solutions (Dlsite points are merely a bandaid) in place, given the nature of the service (unlike Patreon, Ci-En doesn't shy away from being associated with adult content).

Well, I wonder if it will make Kairi reconsider Enty once again.

Nov 10, 2017
curious if this game will take the "take you home" dialogues seriously at one point

also is the vampire lady from the first game still the "big bad"? or is she just going to be like VIVI from the first game? or maybe have her go full on camilla and fukin explode lol

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I don't even bother with this game anymore because its so difficult to view the scenes. I don't have the time anymore to waste playing through these games, despite how high-quality the h content is. whatever

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes