[Guide] Goblin Burrow I'll Borne

Sep 4, 2019
This is a similar run-down on a new release done by a developer or circle called peperoncino. The game in question is called "Goblin Burrow I'll Borne".

Explaining I'll Borne Before Misunderstandings Occur
This game is a sequel. This is not a DLC for the original "Goblin Burrow" game and should be treated as a sequel with the same game mechanics and new heroines. (Haven't gone that far yet, so hard to see if there is anything substantially new.)

There is some evidence that there are some benefits of owning both the original and new game, but it's hard to tell right now. A rough translation indicates being able to play a Goblin Musou? (Goblin Warrior I think). Dunno.

Goblin Burrow
If you haven't played "Goblin Burrow" before, the game is about managing a burrow full of goblins and breeding with captured heroines to make them stronger. "Goblin Burrow I'll Borne" is a sequel to Goblin Burrow in the sense that "I'll Borne" takes place after the original goblin burrow is destroyed. Since then, nothing happened... until you come back to terrorize the lands again.

I'll Borne [Approximately 100$]
1626835812630.png
Released July 19, 2021
The game has pretty much the same gameplay and features as the original Goblin Burrow game except it has much more heroines to capture. From the looks of it, it has over 40 new heroines that can be captured which is more than half of what the original had with all the DLC. There is also this new feature which allows players to use the CG from the original game and new game to make custom scenarios for yourself to privately view or share. But at the moment, I haven't touched that bit yet.

Carrying over Data
It is possible to carry over your data if you register the original goblin burrow by going to the menu and registering the game. If you also register "i'll Borne", then when you start a new game, you will have the option to load your goblins from the original game. To register both games, you need to go to the top left "File(F)" Menu and press the register (R) button. Once you register both games, then when you start a new game, you can play with your original goblins (though I haven't tested this out yet).

Preliminary Assessment
For now, this is just a rough write up, but the game seems promising. Although, this game is really expensive. If you buy it on sale, its probably a better deal, but its full 100$ price tag is pretty steep for the same game but with more characters. But idk, I haven't finished the game yet. I will give more info once I play it more.

[Guide] Goblin Burrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabel
Jun 25, 2018
I liked the gameplay from the first game but I grew bored of the same static image over and over again. I know birthing is the big fetish/mechanic in the game but it was a shame there were few oral scenes and no anal/DP/gangbangs. I'll still give this one a go though based on the gameplay alone.

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Liked the 1st one, a bit repetitive but liked the challenge and pixel-art.
Hope this got translated soon.

phamtungtn

Oct 27, 2019
Some character is connect with the first one. Nice but it has less race than the first, It has only human, elf, dwaft, therianthropy.
Wait for new update to have more race

Kasumi03

Jul 10, 2022
Did you guys tried to change your Unicode to Japanese before installing the game?

That's all I can think off ://