Collection VN Others Guardians of Daybreak [2022-05-18] [Syangrila]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
VNDB does not list "rape" as tag for any part of this VN so that tag is probably mistaken.
It does, it also lists all virgin heroines which is... not exactly wrong? Have yet to actually get too far into it, but the VNDB tags do list rape, rape attempt and pre-story virginity lost to the protagonist which I guess makes it count as all virgin heroines and also where I'm assuming the rape part of certain characters comes from.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
VNDB does not list "rape" as tag for any part of this VN so that tag is probably mistaken.
bruh wat? have a look again :|

also don't forget to turn spoilers on so you can see the tag.

MC is a rape victim, also has rape attempt, and did it themselves, possibly optional, the one cannon example I know of, was pre-story off screen. And well there is a very good reason it isn't optional... but spoilers.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It does, it also lists all virgin heroines which is... not exactly wrong? Have yet to actually get too far into it, but the VNDB tags do list rape, rape attempt and pre-story virginity lost to the protagonist which I guess makes it count as all virgin heroines and also where I'm assuming the rape part of certain characters comes from.
That spoiler'd example is for the sequel to this game. This is the first game and it's DLC.

Edit: So I rechecked and that character does show up in this one. Just as far as LI goes, that happens in the sequel.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Trilogy? There are 4 games and a fandisk tho?
uhhh, technically 2 games and a fandisc, the latter 2 are with a new protag and different LIs (cause well new protag). The first MC does pop up in them though and you even play as them a bit in the 4th game.

edit: Although this is both the first game and the fandisc... so maybe they are referring to the 4 as a trilogy... Or the VNDB link is wrong.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
The only one I've found is in japanese so it's a bit cumbersome to use:

Sep 28, 2018
._. theres no way this patch is translating right or holy shit, this is a hella more random than I gave it credit for.

Also. Please please please tell me we eventually get to beat the shit out of Miyanagi.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
In the walkthrough what is this supposed to mean: Aパート(Bパート)
It apparently translates to: A part (B part)

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm I can't help but wonder if MC is really using such heavy words in original. I can kinda imagine him be like Yuuji Kazami from Grisaia in original English translation? But this translation seems a bit too heavy on swear words.

I feel like this MC is truly a complete jerk

Don't take my comments hardly though I'm grateful for the translation, I'm just curious how he is in the original.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote