RPGM - Completed - Grrl Power Adventures – The Coonies [Final] [Shadowstar]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

There is a lot of good about this game and a lot of bad about this game.

The Bad:

I won't say the combat is useless because some form of combat makes sense in this game but jeez is the combat long and there is a lot of it. You can spend a lot of time on the combat in this game and it can feel terrible.

Sometimes the animations can freeze up.

Even though 2 bad things might look small honestly they are 2 big bad things in my opinion.

The Good:

The story is actually pretty good.

The girls are cute and theres quite a diverse set of them.

The characters actually have personalities separating them from eachother.

The animations are actually really really good even though they freeze up sometimes.

Conclusion:

Honestly I don't know if its worth playing. Its a long game due to the combat and can feel really repetitive and boring. I don't know if I can confidently tell people that the animated scenes are worth it or not. Personally I would probably play through it for them but I often felt like I shouldn't have put so much time into it. So if you have strong patience then I think its worth it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NoBrainTrust

I usually don't vote for games. This was fun and not forced in any way. The plot is nice. So all in all i am happy with it. Animation at the end could have been better, but hey it was rock solid for me.