• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamnotrobot2

Aug 18, 2020
In the Game Files I found art of three characters named Marinelle, Cassine and one called Thief which I did not see in game. There is also a mention of a Le'ann and I saw the concept art of Le'ann by the creator but I have found no content within the river source and the chicken farm locations. Am I missing something or is this not implemented yet?

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
In the Game Files I found art of three characters named Marinelle, Cassine and one called Thief which I did not see in game. There is also a mention of a Le'ann and I saw the concept art of Le'ann by the creator but I have found no content within the river source and the chicken farm locations. Am I missing something or is this not implemented yet?
Marinelle and Cassine were early concepts for the 2 girls you needed to make the cocktail for. I believe they were replaced by 2 different blonds in the last release. The Thief event is triggered by fighting random enemies in the over world.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Not sure how to get the first key. I know where it ought to be and there's a picture of an egyption getting a BJ but no key ..
Each place with a key corresponds to a part of the map. For the "Egyptian Blow Job" look in the woods directly East of the ruins (has a mountain in the middle). Once you get the first one the other two are pretty easy.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Each place with a key corresponds to a part of the map. For the "Egyptian Blow Job" look in the woods directly East of the ruins (has a mountain in the middle). Once you get the first one the other two are pretty easy.
Yeah I have the other two keys and I am in the area in the woods near the mountain, and Aya has sex with the statue, but no key...

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah I have the other two keys and I am in the area in the woods near the mountain, and Aya has sex with the statue, but no key...
are you sure?? it was part of the dialog. if you really didn't get it, then there was a bug because if she has sex with the statue there's really no way *not* to get it.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Elixir of Life quest:

i have all three ingredients (Fruit of the Harvest Sun, Sin of Man, Beans of Vigor)

But when i talk with Sheeriku about this "Elixir of life" she tell me "you are short on ingredients"

Anyone can help me?

Aug 22, 2023
Elixir of Life quest:

i have all three ingredients (Fruit of the Harvest Sun, Sin of Man, Beans of Vigor)

But when i talk with Sheeriku about this "Elixir of life" she tell me "you are short on ingredients"

Anyone can help me?
You need to milk Creamia and give all the ingredients to Sheeriku to mix it into the potion

Reactions: Hansvoralb
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes