Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. Does anyone know any similar games?
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I was going to recommend you the Family's curse, but then Jaike pointed me to your thread, so now I see you played it.

The only text sandbox gay-focused games I remember now are, Young Marcus (try the remake by randiel) and hornstown, which is an only text game. The MC on Hornstown is bisexual but you can easily play as gay and there is a lot of content there. Both games were my inspiration for Grizzly grove.

By the way, guys, game's not dead, it's just me, I was supposed to release the last update 2 weeks ago, but christmas rush happened, I didn't even had time to sit and write for the game. Tonight I'm making the thread for the 0.24 version.

I know, it's stupid to release an update on new year, but it will have to do. Expect news today.

EDIT: Is on the request section now, soon it will be up (I hope)

Edit2: The update is up, guys. The password this time, is hell. Enjoy.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GrizzlyGrove-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Rafster
Oct 12, 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I was going to recommend you the Family's curse, but then Jaike pointed me to your thread, so now I see you played it.

The only text sandbox gay-focused games I remember now are, Young Marcus (try the remake by randiel) and hornstown, which is an only text game. The MC on Hornstown is bisexual but you can easily play as gay and there is a lot of content there. Both games were my inspiration for Grizzly grove.

By the way, guys, game's not dead, it's just me, I was supposed to release the last update 2 weeks ago, but christmas rush happened, I didn't even had time to sit and write for the game. Tonight I'm making the thread for the 0.24 version.

I know, it's stupid to release an update on new year, but it will have to do. Expect news today.

EDIT: Is on the request section now, soon it will be up (I hope)

Edit2: The update is up, guys. The password this time, is hell. Enjoy.
Sorry, I don't see the update, just the 0.24 version.

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
The changelog is in the original post. Basically, the start of the Ursus Storyline.
Odd that I didn't see it before. Also, in the change log says V 0.24 11/27/2023 and the thread last updated on 12/30/2023. I must have missed something here. Oh well, guess I'll have to download it again.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Odd that I didn't see it before. Also, in the change log says V 0.24 11/27/2023 and the thread last updated on 12/30/2023. I must have missed something here. Oh well, guess I'll have to download it again.
The update was supposed to be here a couple of weeks earlier, but christmas got in the way, that date was the release on patreon. Sorry for that

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Everytime I try to run the game this comes up while it loading up, Do you know how I solve it?
That's weird. Make sure you have unzipped everything on the same place (the html file, and the Font, Lib and media folders). Looks like the can't find the libs, which are on the Lib folder. Also, the game doesn't work with incognito mode on, so you may want to disable it or try another web browser.

Jul 30, 2023
Didn't leave a comment on the last update but I really should. Went on the dom path as always and while I'm not particularly stoked about the demon being a persistent mechanic, he has been entertaining all the same. Also appreciate how in contrast to the JCS storyline, we can do away with the pretense that we are a good person. Kind of tough to deal with the fact that without question hell is real now. Very much enjoyed the progression of the story this time, though I will say having Mack and Ulric be functionally the same character is very strange on replay. I'm very much looking forward to when we can take over the company. I'm hoping to turn it into the Neckbreakers again. Lots of good bdsm content on this update which is my favorite kind so thought I'd explicitly say thanks to the dev

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I think this game should not be tagged with "sissification"
There is one scene with sissification in the game (where the MC sissifies someone else), so following the rules, the tag should be here (I'm not bothered if it's taken out, but it would be false).

And Uh... MAYBE another sissification scene will be coming in the next update.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
when's the next update
Still working on it, it's the sub path of the lvl 1 of Ursus. Due to my wonderful idea of adding something that spice up the gameplay, it complicated a bit the development (for example I added a Dream system among other things) the game began to give errors all around... geez, but I'm working through it. I don't have a set date, but I'll need at least one full month.

Jul 30, 2023
Still working on it, it's the sub path of the lvl 1 of Ursus. Due to my wonderful idea of adding something that spice up the gameplay, it complicated a bit the development (for example I added a Dream system among other things) the game began to give errors all around... geez, but I'm working through it. I don't have a set date, but I'll need at least one full month.
I can wait, but if you end up scraping the gameplay addition I wouldn't be bothered. Adding many things makes many games really annoying to develop for

Reactions: Rafster
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes