Collection VN Others Completed Grisaia: Phantom Trigger [Vol. 1-8] [Front Wing]

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Would suggest those who haven't played to wait for the series to complete before playing. Otherwise you'll be left trying to remember what happened in the older volumes given the gap in their releases. I'm barely able to recall the finer details of Volumes 1-6...

Dursti

Nov 29, 2018
One of the very best no sexual content visual novels out there. Can only reccomend taking the time playing thru all in order, its an amazing experience.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
It's a shame they removed sexual content out of the new Grisaia games, my favorite sex scenes from this day are still between the MC of the original game and his teacher/mentor. Still the hottest older woman/young male scenes to this date.

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
Most likelly at least another volume, we seem to be entering in the main story arc where volume 7 ended on a cliffhanger of sort.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Only the first trilogy has H-scene. This sequel was made "All-ages" from the start, without sexual content whatsoever c:
Booo, also isn't this an alt-story? i.e. not an actual sequel to the first series, but a spin-off? cause this series of games follow different characters as protags. where as first follows the same male MC.

Like from my brief skin of vndb, the only thing both really share is the "Thanatos System"

which spoiler for the other series Is the other series AI built from the mind of MC's sister, who has a fake death or something, since well... she is a heroine in the latter games. So I assume she be alive after the first.

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
Booo, also isn't this an alt-story? i.e. not an actual sequel to the first series, but a spin-off? cause this series of games follow different characters as protags. where as first follows the same male MC.

Like from my brief skin of vndb, the only thing both really share is the "Thanatos System"

which spoiler for the other series Is the other series AI built from the mind of MC's sister, who has a fake death or something, since well... she is a heroine in the latter games. So I assume she be alive after the first.
Well the devs said that Phantom trigger was supposed to be a new series but since it had many elements similar to the Grisaia trilogy they decided to make it a 'kinda of' sequel.

Its the same universe but with no real conection except when it makes easier to explain something, like how Sord is a reformulation of Cirs, or where taiga got a tatical maid outfit.

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Are we getting refreshed links on these? Some of the hosted files lead to dead links, especially on MEGA, and Nopy in general has shut down.

afsdafsd123

Aug 19, 2018
Sadly only the mediafire links of vol 1-4 are online. Vol 5-7 cannot be downloaded at all as the Torrent file is hosted on nopy, too (which is dead).
Can anybody share the torrent file or links to the volumes 5-7?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
It would have been nice if it was all no sexual content and then the last one had everything :sneaky: Hopefully being Grisaia it'll be fine.

Thank you~