DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 3473496 I ran the folder thru Avira and the .exe thru virustotal and nothing bad was there but windows still gives me this warning? Any insights?
When things fuckup on MS based computers the 1st most likely cause before investigating is Microsoft, if you ran it thru Virus total and it came up as clean my assumption would be that's what it was

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Windows defender have false positives galores, one of the least reliable AV's of the big ones at least
Not Entirely true, Windows Defender since 2021 has been a lot better and is now a reasonably good free option for AV in terms of its ability to protect PCs online, Defender just really sucks when it comes to false positives still

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Windows defender have false positives galores, one of the least reliable AV's of the big ones at least
Windows defender is great. It's much better to have an overzealous antivirus than an underzealous one. Just see its alerts as a warning that a program can make changes to your computer and then use your own judgement.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Not Entirely true, Windows Defender since 2021 has been a lot better and is now a reasonably good free option for AV in terms of its ability to protect PCs online, Defender just really sucks when it comes to false positives still
Sure it is better than it used to, but still pretty bad

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I don't use it so I don't have any opinion about it from personal experience, but since 2021 it ranks way higher with the AV review sites, even SE labs gave it a AAA rating since it got overhauled
You can see in it's ranking here that it's doing pretty well

N(4).jpg
I think Defender is pretty viable as a free option these days

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This turn based or real time combat? It looks pretty cool.
But hows the gameplay? I'm always down for a little hack and slash, but Korean games have a nasty addiction to grinding.
Real time combat, and it's quite ...arcade. Meaning you'll need to be jumping over random beams while in the middle of a fight. And also meaning that the game heavily relies on staying mobile and not getting hit.

No grinding so far.

Reactions: rKnight

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Cute game, but game freezes on the second nightmare, also it has performance issues.