Ren'Py Onhold Greiya: Seven Kingdoms [Ch. 1] [The Historian]

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Greiya Seven Kingdoms [0.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 141 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Why sharing this first chapter if you are already considering abandoning the game ?
Cause the series continues regardless of if this game is abandoned or not, and there's already an hour and a half of content, including lewd content. Whereas the non lewd content is still canon in the Greiya universe, where all my works take place.

Not sure what's going on , but releasing 1.5h for first release wasn't the best option .. it looks like you got burned from that .
that's not what's going on ...

onhold? that was fast
it was released on hold, not put on hold after release

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, the synopsis is incredible, I would love to see this game deliver what you promised there!

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
> quoted a deleted comment

screenshot0020.png

Actually, he would build his own harem, he beds every heroine in the game. He also becomes one of the most powerful characters in the Greiya universe. Development (of this particular game) is on-hold though and will likely be discontinued

Last edited:

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Comments like this...

Can cause people to ignore not only the game but also the Dev.

Still, all the best on your future endeavors.
it was a sincere answer, "is x avoidable", "yes, by not playing the game".
I make fetish games specifically. Particularly lezdom. My content always contains plenty of fetishes. If someone is uncomfortable with fetish content (included), it's better for them not to play the game. This is why previews show what kind of content to expect

in fact, the game warns you of fetish content before the main menu, right after asking if the player is an adult. All my games have and will have that warning

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Good luck with your next projects. I'm not into femdom, as I "tolerate it" at most, but seeing a girl dominate another is a welcome sight, especially if the male MC is added into the mix.
Too bad the prince's story isn't happening, but that's life.

Reactions: Greiya Archives

mide

Nov 28, 2017
As of first release, the development status of this particular game is unconfirmed.

The details are public on my patreon, but in short, development of the Greiya series will definitely continue regardless. However, I have come to believe abandoning the main story (including G7K) would be best for the sake of the Greiya series as a whole, as during of months of development, I have become aware of the flaws and weaknesses of the main story, as it was planned, and I believe I can make much better eroge games by ditching the main story.

I'm sure I'll get an endless stream of mockery for this, releasing a game already on-hold and in consideration for abandonment. However, as the creator of the Greiya series, the long term survival of the series as a whole takes precedence for me, and I have to make the decision I believe is best for that purpose.

The decision for whether to continue G7K or abandon it will be made in a few weeks, as I'm releasing another game, and will then take my existing supporters' opinions on whether they prefer the continued development of G7K or that I instead switch to focusing on developing more erotic and lewd centered content into consideration before making the final decision.

All that being said, the game already contains an hour and a half of content as of first release, including multiple lewd scenes. All lore, events, story, characters, etc. introduced here are canon in the Greiya series even if G7K is abandoned.
If you decide to give it a shot, hope you enjoy it.

For the reasons above, I highly advise against rushing to support me for this particular game. But if you enjoy the lezdom content, exploitative and reluctant lezdom is the main focus of all my works, so check out my other stuff. And I'll keep producing content regardless of whether G7K continues or not.

ok i just have one question, because all this does sound interesting. how does the lezdom work with male protag? and any thoughts on just making a fem protag if lezdom is the main focus of your games? i dont really care if im the sub or the dom, tho i would rather be a sub

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
ok i just have one question, because all this does sound interesting. how does the lezdom work with male protag? and any thoughts on just making a fem protag if lezdom is the main focus of your games? i dont really care if im the sub or the dom, tho i would rather be a sub
Hiya, perspective is third person, so the story (would) follow the events of other main characters, not just the protagonist.
There were also plenty of FFM scenes planned, where one of the women dominates the other.

But, this particular game is now on-hold, the reasoning is explained in first comment and publicly on my patreon.
I'm already working on my next game.

Why did I go with male protagonist? First, This game was planned as part of the main story of the Greiya series. I wanted to cover Shizhar's origins, because some time later, he becomes a tyrannical emperor that sort of rules over humanity, he's basically an antagonist / villain in the rest of the series (this isn't a spoiler, it's in the first few lines of text). Shizhar is also responsible for many huge events lore-wise, including the discovery of mana and the humans' ability to use it.

Secondly, it was so that I can have FFM scenes with one woman dominant and the other submissive, for stuff like creampie eating and such. In the far majority of the harems I played, the women rarely interact with each other if at all, which I never liked. And there's never a hierarchy, somehow not a single one of the LIs wants to dominate or show superiority over others, which I also never liked. And, they always do the "mean girl" dirty. They always give her a horrendous personality, and then only make her an LI after her personality has been completely destroyed and they normalize her. Like wtf.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Hiya, perspective is third person, so the story (would) follow the events of other main characters, not just the protagonist.
There were also plenty of FFM scenes planned, where one of the women dominates the other.

But, this particular game is now on-hold, the reasoning is explained in first comment and publicly on my patreon.

Why did I go with male protagonist? First, This game was planned as part of the main story of the Greiya series. I wanted to cover Shizhar's origins, because some time later, he becomes a tyrannical emperor that sort of rules over humanity, he's basically an antagonist / villain in the rest of the series (this isn't a spoiler, it's in the first few lines of text). Shizhar is also responsible for many huge events lore-wise, including the discovery of mana and the humans' ability to use it.

Secondly, it was so that I can have FFM scenes with one woman dominant and the other submissive, for stuff like creampie eating and such. In the far majority of the harems I played, the women rarely interact with each other if at all, which I never liked. And there's never a hierarchy, somehow not a single one of the LIs wants to dominate or show superiority over others, which I also never liked. And, they always do the "mean girl" dirty. They always give her a horrendous personality, and then only make her an LI after her personality has been completely destroyed and they normalize her. Like wtf.
Sounds nice, I agree completely with almost all harem games handling the harem situation very lamely (yeah, very believable that that a dozen hot women who all love the same man will get along perfectly and love each other as much as they love the man... :LOL:).

But one question, if there is a man in the mix, will there be jealousy between the women? Will there be conflict? Will the hierarchy be in flux, with some of the women on the bottom striving to usurp the women on the top? Or is it more of a stable hierarchy where everyone accept their place in it?

Reactions: Greiya Archives

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Sounds nice, I agree completely with almost all harem games handling the harem situation very lamely (yeah, very believable that that a dozen hot women who all love the same man will get along perfectly and love each other as much as they love the man... :LOL:).

But one question, if there is a man in the mix, will there be jealousy between the women? Will there be conflict? Will the hierarchy be in flux, with some of the women on the bottom striving to usurp the women on the top? Or is it more of a stable hierarchy where everyone accept their place in it?
game is on-hold, and it's unlikely it'll actually continue (I'm still making games, just not this one).

But to answer your question, the way it would've worked is that there would've been jealousy from some, but for the most part all of them would accept their place.

particularly, Shizhar's favoritism of Elizabeth does cause some issues and animosity at some points, especially with Elaina, but Elizabeth always just asserts her dominance.

I never do revenge, power dynamics changes, dom/sub switching, etc. in sexual settings

mide

Nov 28, 2017

ok so the universe your making sounds interesting. if this game doesnt make it, why not make it a short story that explains the events that makes him become that way. id still like to get the story even if it is condensed or shortened.

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
ok so the universe your making sounds interesting. if this game doesnt make it, why not make it a short story that explains the events that makes him become that way. id still like to get the story even if it is condensed or shortened.
I might do something like that, I'll see

Reactions: gyrgridan21