Greetings!

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Banner1.0.2.png
Hello everyone! My name is momo, and I am a passionate game developer with over 5 years of experience in the industry.

My journey as a game developer began during my college years when I co-founded a small indie game studio with my friends. Since then, I've had the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, from mobile games to PC and console titles. I'm skilled in various programming languages and game engines, such as C++, C#, Unity, and Unreal Engine.

In my spare time, I enjoy playing and analyzing video games, as well as keeping up with industry trends and advancements. Additionally, I love to share my knowledge and experience through speaking engagements and workshops.

I'm excited to continue growing as a game developer and look forward to collaborating with like-minded individuals to create captivating and innovative gaming experiences. Let's connect and create something extraordinary together!

Due to the forum's new user restrictions, I am unable to share links until I have posted three posts. In the coming posts, I will gradually introduce my projects and development logs. I am thrilled to meet all of you and look forward to engaging with this community. Stay tuned for more updates and feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts in the meantime!

Warm Regards,

1UP Games