Greetings! I'm creating a NSFW game EverWhore

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Hey!
I always liked games, played them since childhood, but they lost charm to me as the time passed. I would rather hype, watch trailers instead of playing. Not sure why I didn't find them engaging as I would play 1-2 games a year, not until I got into an accident at work and broke some bones 2 years ago.
So here I'm, lying on the bed for 2 months, looking for stuff to do. Decided to mod a Skyrim out of boredom and came across some NSFW mods. That was what pulled me over to this side of the internet. I could make my own stories, have my own customized waifu harem, whatever I wanted. It was a highly stimulating experience... :FeelsGoodMan:
I thought why not to try to make my own stories and I found the easiest way to use was TyrannoBuilder for a short VN. I was captivated that I could bring my own fantasies into the game, create something which can be shared with others, but after spending a few months on learning how to make a game, due to work and other reasons I just stopped doing it.
But my passion for creating NSFW lighted up a new recently as I started to fiddle with RPGmaker and this is the result of longs hours of love and hard work of figuring out what's variable and what's switches - .
It's just started as a simple RPGM project, but I kept adding stuff because, why not if it makes a better experience.
So here, I'm. I love making games, my kinks are "gangbang", "foot fetish" (mildly) and petite girls. Ask for anything!
Peace!