VN Ren'Py Greetings from Purple Dragon Studios!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm starting to move with my designs for AVNs. I have a number of projects in the works, but my #1 project is a science fiction story/game named "Dirty Snowball."
DS Promo Pic 01 Scadi.png DS Promo Pic 02 Scadi Jupiter.png
I will soon have a faster computer which will allow me to render more complicated images. In the mean time, I've built a Frankenstein's Monster of a ship. I introduce you to the ICS Skadi from Isa Corp. The Skadi is an ice hauler that usually makes a run out to Saturn and back. An unexpected discovery leads to the story.

This particular project is a stand alone story. I wanted to work with individual works to develop my skill before tackling some of the long term projects I have in mind (one is a Steampunk saga, another a contemporary story around a polyamorous community). That way, as my skill increases, I shouldn't feel the need to constantly update early projects. I'll no doubt have more stories in this setting, but nothing big for a while.

Since no one asset met my needs, I built the Skadi from five different spaceship/space station assets.

I'm already working on my cast of characters. So far, all of them will be from the Asteroid Belt, so everyone has undergo custom adjustments.

Hope to have that green "game developer" banner before long.