Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
so, none of the stuff like the corpses are showing up. when I got to the first princess she turned invisible

ImfuckingHORNY

Dec 3, 2020
I have a bit of an problem. It looks like not all things were downloaded, as some some animations in gallery NPC Death aren´t showing up. Also, the folder where the game is suppous to put saves in isnt there either

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020

Now I bought the alpha version of depravia-sariel and downloaded it. It's not a full trial yet, but it's still incredibly cruel. Now that we have an alpha version, I would really appreciate it if someone could create a new thread for derpavi-sariel.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Mega
Now I bought the alpha version of depravia-sariel and downloaded it. It's not a full trial yet, but it's still incredibly cruel. Now that we have an alpha version, I would really appreciate it if someone could create a new thread for derpavi-sariel.
You "bought" the alpha trial? Mate it's just free on their cien.

bought what.png

lulatsch111

Dec 1, 2017
Mega
exe is getting flagged by defender as malware.
edit: The exe from source is beeing flagged too though...

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
exe is getting flagged by defender as malware.
edit: The exe from source is beeing flagged too though...
If you have Windows 11, the latest update seems to be throwing many false positives.

Windows Defender on Windows 10 does not flag this game, nor does Norton 360 (which is far tougher.)

lulatsch111

Dec 1, 2017
If you have Windows 11, the latest update seems to be throwing many false positives.

Windows Defender on Windows 10 does not flag this game, nor does Norton 360 (which is far tougher.)
I actually run Windows 10, however I had to repair Defender fairly recently, maybe there is a version difference? In any case it seems to be a false positive.

XyuNaBlude

Apr 22, 2019
can anyone fix these bugs, please
im having a bug where the main char animation is duplicated and i cant see some animations as well
If you want to wank on the scenes of violence and dismemberment so much, then you could use search in this thread or check all 17 pages of comments (16th for example) – maybe someone has posted the solutions already. You have the infinite access to the internet with all its wise knowledge, don't use it only for wanking.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cumstaih333

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Really cool game and i'm digging the atmoshpere/gore vibe. Just the bugs that kills it a little. Also Machine gun for the ez win.

Jun 18, 2021
is it just me or is there no sound in the game?

goddamn win 11

update: ok turns out the sound's default setting is 0 but it somehow shows as full bar on the config, which is confusing, you gotta manually set it again
Thank you for the explanatory post about this, just ran into it myself. :D (y)

Even after that, I noticed another quirk in that the machine gun and a couple other weapons didn't have sound, nor was there a vocalization for jumping like I now hear.

009gore=0
to
009gore=1

Did this and there's now full sound. (y) I hope this helps anyone else wondering what might be going on and finding our results from searches.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes