Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a / v0.37a / v0.53] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
KoGa3 your MOD is gold all the time...but mod with audio/music needs to be download and add to every update to have the tracks, just asking can't it be one time added it will have in next updates.it's just inconvenient bro...:sleep::alien:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 your MOD is gold all the time...but mod with audio/music needs to be download and add to every update to have the tracks, just asking can't it be one time added it will have in next updates.it's just inconvenient bro...:sleep::alien:
Hi. I actually had that some time ago (~ part 2). But after some updates I decided against it again. Gave me more headaches then it was helpfull (another download I had to maintain, quite some responds how to install the patch / it's not working etc). Also you would have to keep the right old full download to not mess up the installation (I have added some tracks lately, you would have to redownload it anyway).
As a kind of comparison I compress the music files now (about half the size) to at least keep the download file smaller.

Info: the music Mod download is ~50MB. The game has now nearly 5GB (we probably get soon a new split), even the update patch is already 400+MB you also have to download every game update. Have to admit I don't see the need to split my 50MB Mod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote