txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I´m just not a fan of forced content in general. If we´re rly gonna argue about it, imho Tanya should be one of the main girls since she´s the first one who got pregnant and had MC´s firstborn and even in her case we had the choice to get her pregnant or not. I just wish we had the CHOICE for the others aswell. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like i said, that´s just my personal opinion.
I understand your point, but that's exactly the reason why she isn't a main LI, because you have the choice to make her pregnant, and if you choose not to, she didn't appear at all in the game.

We also knew since practically day 1 that the 7 main LI will be pregnant at one point or another. I'm not a fan either of forced content normally, but since I knew since the beginning of the game and wanted to play, in this game I 100% don't mind at all and with the "super sperm" thing, it's basically made sense too so I think it's the perfect thing to do for this story.

Reactions: EJW and DA22

TigerWolfe

Oct 19, 2022
I think the main gist is not so much against your personal opinion, but more the timing of your complaint, since it has been a known upcoming element for quite a while, and you had plenty of time to decide to bow out of the game before it started rearing it's head to cause you pain.

As for Tanya being one of the Magnificent instead of an optional character, I'm with you there. ;)
Yeah basically this. I think they should all be mando, though... cause I think wasting time rendering opt outs or coding in "choices" is a waste of the devs time, specifically in harem games.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
And what kind of continuation of the plot will be after 0.53 or is this the end of the story ?
Like it was said like 1 or 2 pages before, we aren't at the mid-point yet, so no, it's not the end of the story. Also, with the last update that end Part 3, it would clearly be a bad ending if the game ends like that.:ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes