Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
4th is possibly just cause they are quints doesn’t mean they’re are goin to look alike.
I mean, this isn't about natural quints, so ... but yea, only reason I'm quibbling is 'cause I never would have even realized they're probably the same model if I hadn't been trying to find them.

Also, first post mentioned a receptionist, not a clerk at a sex shop, so there may be more. Also also, I think this particular girl (or matching model/hair) is in the blurry background durring Priya's bar date.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I mean, this isn't about natural quints, so ... but yea, only reason I'm quibbling is 'cause I never would have even realized they're probably the same model if I hadn't been trying to find them.

Also, first post mentioned a receptionist, not a clerk at a sex shop, so there may be more. Also also, I think this particular girl (or matching model/hair) is in the blurry background durring Priya's bar date.
Priyas secretary is one.

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Priyas secretary is one.
Damn ... doesn't show up until the third visit. No wonder I didn't remember. Updated original post.
Okay, I don't remember the receptionist, so I don't know where to look (I kept looking and think I found another one), but I found the potential Flight attendant, so that's definitely a third. There's also someone at the airport when we arrive the first time, but that could just be one of the other three/four.

EDIT: Okay, we have a confirmed four different (almost) exact clones, possibly five, but the "fifth" could also be one of the other four. There's also another girl that's clearly the same body model, but with different clothes and hair, and pretty sure SHE shows up twice, but the other time is completely in blurry background, so I'm not counting that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, only the Driver and the Bartender are "confirmed" to be related.
EDIT: God, I love this game ...

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have a feeling we haven’t seen the fifth quintuplet yet, Thomas has been taking the train a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the fifth one is the train conductor.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't know if moonbox has ever addressed this but is the 1st girl we ever had a scene with on the plane (Shawna was her name i believe) ever getting another scene? I think i remember dialogue with her hinted at it but so far nothing.
Maybe if you use search and her name you'd know.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sigh. And another of my favorite chars going down the drain :cry:
Don‘t get me wrong, I love the game and most of the characters, I’m just not into the forced preggers stuff. Tanya was already more than enough for me and taking patreons current bans into account, it seems pretty risky to add more babies into the story imho.
but maybe that’s just me.
I‘m going to stick to GH no matter what.
but the most important question:
When are we finally going to see Kayla again? :p
Forced preggers for the 7 has been known since I started playing back in like part 1, and has repeatedly been mentioned here... I'm not sure how you're surprised.

Reactions: CircaAD and txe320

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Forced preggers for the 7 has been known since I started playing back in like part 1, and has repeatedly been mentioned here... I'm not sure how you're surprised.
I´m just not a fan of forced content in general. If we´re rly gonna argue about it, imho Tanya should be one of the main girls since she´s the first one who got pregnant and had MC´s firstborn and even in her case we had the choice to get her pregnant or not. I just wish we had the CHOICE for the others aswell. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like i said, that´s just my personal opinion.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I´m just not a fan of forced content in general. If we´re rly gonna argue about it, imho Tanya should be one of the main girls since she´s the first one who got pregnant and had MC´s firstborn and even in her case we had the choice to get her pregnant or not. I just wish we had the CHOICE for the others aswell. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think the main gist is not so much against your personal opinion, but more the timing of your complaint, since it has been a known upcoming element for quite a while, and you had plenty of time to decide to bow out of the game before it started rearing it's head to cause you pain.

As for Tanya being one of the Magnificent instead of an optional character, I'm with you there. ;)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

I understand your point, but that's exactly the reason why she isn't a main LI, because you have the choice to make her pregnant, and if you choose not to, she didn't appear at all in the game.

We also knew since practically day 1 that the 7 main LI will be pregnant at one point or another. I'm not a fan either of forced content normally, but since I knew since the beginning of the game and wanted to play, in this game I 100% don't mind at all and with the "super sperm" thing, it's basically made sense too so I think it's the perfect thing to do for this story.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think the main gist is not so much against your personal opinion, but more the timing of your complaint, since it has been a known upcoming element for quite a while, and you had plenty of time to decide to bow out of the game before it started rearing it's head to cause you pain.

As for Tanya being one of the Magnificent instead of an optional character, I'm with you there. ;)
Yeah basically this. I think they should all be mando, though... cause I think spending time rendering opt outs or coding in "choices" is a waste of the devs time, specifically in harem games.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
And what kind of continuation of the plot will be after 0.53 or is this the end of the story ?
Like it was said like 1 or 2 pages before, we aren't at the mid-point yet, so no, it's not the end of the story. Also, with the last update that end Part 3, it would clearly be a bad ending if the game ends like that.:ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Let me explain, when a man and a woman love each other very, very much and have sex, sometimes the woman can be pregnant and sometimes it can be a boy or a girl. You get it?

Hope that helps you understand.

You're also welcome.
Don't feed the Troll

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The godsend that is Sir Moon o/
GrandmasHouse-P3v0.53
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks yilkin.

Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

Finally someone got it :ROFLMAO:
She's actually been in this before.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.53] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele

Thanks, fixed

I'm pretty Sure all 7 Main Girls, which you see in the Banner on top btw, are gonna be pregnant without a choice. Anybody else is your Choice but those 7 are gonna be pregnant for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong any of the Usual Users :unsure:
oprah.gif

Okay, I don't remember the receptionist, so I don't know where to look (I kept looking and think I found another one), but I found the potential Flight attendant, so that's definitely a third. There's also someone at the airport when we arrive the first time, but that could just be one of the other three/four.

EDIT: Okay, we have a confirmed four different (almost) exact clones, possibly five, but the "fifth" could also be one of the other four. There's also another girl that's clearly the same body model, but with different clothes and hair, and pretty sure SHE shows up twice, but the other time is completely in blurry background, so I'm not counting that.
Nah number 5 is just some chick.

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes