Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Saving the best for last, maybe the end is approaching once it does. I hope not, hope it keeps going and going to no end of the Harem.
That is Why Desserts should be Served in the Last, Nana will come (Cum) soon:BootyTime: and Conquer Grandma's House :love::devilish:

HungryPoohbearGIF (2).gif At last hopefully. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I already accepted the idea of no sex with Nana until the end, maybe? :unsure:My goal is to get as many women pregnant as possible. I'm sure that when they are born, will take a beautiful family photo with Thomas' babies until everyone starts crying and maybe he starts to Insult me for having chosen to get so many pregnant women, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Nana's being loved by the Hammer of Love and Thunder should be the half point of the game, not the end. So, my guess is; it's will happen this year, probably by the summer if I should bet on it.:sneaky:

Reactions: MoonBox

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
Loving the game but is it just me or is it so focussed on Jamilla for some reason? Feel like the most time is spend with her
I've never read anything either way, but I just think she's the devs personal fav... I don't think there was any kind of hidden or secret meaning there. Yes, personally, I think being the focus of 1 and a half updates is excessive, but hey, it's the guys game so it's his choice... I'm just along for the ride.

I think devs give in to patrons and F95 whiners much too often. Once is too often. Yes, they pay your bills, but you got a story to tell... tell it.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've never read anything either way, but I just think she's the devs personal fav... I don't think there was any kind of hidden or secret meaning there. Yes, personally, I think being the focus of 1 and a half updates is excessive, but hey, it's the guys game so it's his choice... I'm just along for the ride.

I think devs give in to patrons and F95 whiners much too often. Once is too often. Yes, they pay your bills, but you got a story to tell... tell it.
MB couldn't care less what people wants in the game, Patreons or not, he does it his way, if you like it then great, if not, he doesn't really care.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
MB couldn't care less what people wants in the game, Patreons or not, he does it his way, if you like it then great, if not, he doesn't really care.
It is the best decision a developer can make and so it is great that Moonbox thinks this way, because when you let others influence your work you run the risk that what you are doing is no longer your job and the vision of what he wanted is lost :unsure:

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I just started another save file (from early game, really early, like just arrived at Nana's place) because I want to have fun and laugh a lot today. I remember a lot of the game basically but not every line of dialogue, etc. Damn, now I remember why that was one of my first favorite AVN. Even in the firsts update, the ridiculousness and fun you see in these lines. I love it even more.

I already said that, but MoonBox keep going the great work, that game is amazing and unique.:LOL::love:

(Also, replaying it mean more time with waifu Nana! Right Krysis_here??:BootyTime:)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly, MoonBox knows how to make Great Content, Rest MB is focusing on the Story and Character Development

In the End We need Nana to be Served as Not Now but in the Future Definitely :love:

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes