• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Since we haven't been introduced yet, I am working from what I know.

If you know better, you should answer the question then. Just coming later and correcting who's trying to help, doesn't work.

Share the information, all of it, or don't say anything. Especially, don't start your post with Actually. I don't need to be mansplained.

Peace :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New patch adds variables for Sophia, great grandma, and I'm guessing MC and Sophia's shared parent. The person you originally replied to was asking for the patch because it was replaced by the part 4 patch on lewdpatcher.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm certain if I said "actually" to you I wouldn't mean the way you took his. Then again, I don't even know what mansplained means, probably since my disability makes it hard to get hidden meanings for even the simplest set of words. This was in no way an insult, btw. I'm just a direct kind of guy.
Being as direct as you, it means when a guy decides to patronizingly explain something with a feeling of superiority, like they did above.

We, as in the non-subscribers, haven't seen the Part 4 stuff. They know we didn't, instead of explaining and sharing info, they came in to correct me with some patronizing "Actually" bullshit.

We still don't know what differences there will be in Part 4, if it will require a new patch or not, we'll learn about it in time, meanwhile, people that know and could share the info, are trying to be better than the others without helping anyone.

Nothing unusual, it's like that everywhere. I am just fucking done with that.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Oh Really? Because I heard something else through the grapevine;) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I had to hurry up and finish on that one. You know how hard it was to not vomit on all that hair? So, I took the Speedy Gonzalez path on it and wham bam thank you, ma'am to not hurt their feelins. Fuckin Sasquatch fur. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 275 Votes