ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
A person who joined 25 minutes ago with the nickname “Why is there no animation” registered to give 1 star? Interesting... View attachment 3645654
This is the "review" in question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1716011220433.png
When one facepalm just isn't enough. And said user hasn't read this at the main page:
There are no animations

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3645658
When one facepalm just isn't enough. And said user hasn't read this at the main page:
There are no animations
Of all nicknames, the dude could only come up with<WhyNoAnimations> . what a smart move 1000170197.gif May the moderators forgive us! :HideThePain:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3645658
There are no animations
Well, I guess it's fair to give him credit for not using animations as an argument against the game ...

/s

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well, I guess it's fair to give him credit for not using animations as an argument against the game ...

/s
And while the reviewer is a hater of this project, at least he isn't spewing his poison here in the thread (just ranting at the review section). The last time some "user" was doing that and causing quite the storm, got banned by the mods and created another account just minutes later to keep doing that and he got promptly banned again.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Thomas has fun with women every day

That might be also the case regarding which women he's impregnated in the story so far. Nan would probably empty half of a liquor cabinet if she found out, if one remembers how she reacted to the news of Amy and Kat being pregnant (at least she didn't pass out in Tanya's case). :giggle::giggle:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That might be also the case regarding which women he's impregnated in the story so far. Nan would probably empty half of a liquor cabinet if she found out, if one remembers how she reacted to the news of Amy and Kat being pregnant (at least she didn't pass out in Tanya's case). :giggle::giggle:
I feel like I missed something. When did Amy become the Virgin Mary?

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes