• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
Whatever save you're trying to load must be corrupted somehow. I recommend going back to part two, loading a near-end save, getting to the end and making sure you properly save on the SAVE NOW screen, then try starting part 3 from that save and no other.

Also, you clearly were using a Mod when you were playing before, so make sure you install the proper version of the mod for part 3.
thank you so much! it was a corrupt save file!

Reactions: Elhemeer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I believe the standard answer is, two more than there were before you asked that question.

Why must you drag the from the J Geils Band into this?

I mean, between feline agility and having horns to dig in and prevent major movement, HP has no excuse. But, considering both his name and his avatar, FatGiant is clearly doomed to roll as soon as anything remotely resembling a slip happens.

Same rule as for honeymoons. If you're going to see the sights, pick someplace interesting. If the only sight you're really interested in is your partner's naked body, go some place where there's nothing of true interest, so you have no excuse to put on clothes and leave the hotel room. My go-to suggestion is Duluth, Minnesota.
OH PLEASE! I have a shitton of excuses!!!

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes