• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Technically, since Cath (of course), Asami, Shizuka & Aunt Amy already knows, it won't change much, so MC & Liz would probably tell Nana and if Nana says something about how Amy would freak out, MC will say; "Yeah.... actually she reacted better than expected." :ROFLMAO:
Those mentioned only know about the incest, not the incest pregnancy. That said, only Amy would actually have a bad reaction, the rest would have mostly positive or neutral reactions. Cat would be overjoyed and immediately ask to get made pregnant, assuming she's not already

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Those mentioned only know about the incest, not the incest pregnancy. That said, only Amy would actually have a bad reaction, the rest would have mostly positive or neutral reactions. Cat would be overjoyed and immediately ask to get made pregnant, assuming she's not already
Yep, but I mean, they all know about the relationship, thus why it would be better to announce it only with Nana and not the whole family yet.

Yep, that's more likely the reaction Cath will have, followed by:*Heavy Breathing* Breed me Daddy, I need your milk!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, but I mean, they all know about the relationship, thus why it would be better to announce it only with Nana and not the whole family yet.

Yep, that's more likely the reaction Cath will have, followed by:*Heavy Breathing* Breed me Daddy, I need your milk!
I think in a way, her finding out about the pregnancy while also finding out how everyone else already knew and was ok with it, Amy being the obvious exception, would actually help her come to terms with things.

Plus it would allow for MC and Cat to reveal their relationship too, getting more awkwardness out of the way.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think in a way, her finding out about the pregnancy while also finding out how everyone else already knew and was ok with it, Amy being the obvious exception, would actually help her come to terms with things.

Plus it would allow for MC and Cat to reveal their relationship too, getting more awkwardness out of the way.
It's to point we should just list who the MC is not fucking, besides the obvious 2 of Nana and Amy.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

I'm sure if MoonBox decided to do that, it would result in one funny scene for sure! :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would not be shocked if Nana doesn't already know.
KnowWhatStanMarshGIF.gif

Be nice to make Amy and Nana both cuckqueens :devilish:
Neither Thomas Neither Any of Nana Amy could Resist the Temptation though :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sure if MoonBox decided to do that, it would result in one funny scene for sure! :ROFLMAO:
Everything is Funny When it comes of Revelation in GH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , First Reveal of Nana boobees and then Nana Saw Thomas Thor Hammer so you know Started that way :KEK::KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure that both Nana and Amy first scene will be romantic. I'm sure it would be like MC take Nana's out on a date, but more romantic and wholesome. He don't have the same dynamic he has with Liz, and pretty sure even her will agree that he need to do something really sweet and wholesome for her mom and sister too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, that's my theory ...
Kat aleady the head cuckqueen.
Actually, I think there's a triumvirate of Kat, Liz and Shizuka (with Asami and Fiona each vying for a seat on the board).

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
How many more updates until we fuck nana?
I believe the standard answer is, two more than there were before you asked that question.

In these harem thingies I usually name the MC "Magic Dick."
Why must you drag the from the J Geils Band into this?

So you'll say something about my post but you have no comment about the post saying that we need the MC to cuck Omar. Wow HP. You and FG are slipping. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
I mean, between feline agility and having horns to dig in and prevent major movement, HP has no excuse. But, considering both his name and his avatar, FatGiant is clearly doomed to roll as soon as anything remotely resembling a slip happens.

If you do a nana sex scene since it is the most anticipated act everyone is waiting for. Make it special. Take her vacation to Paris or some other romantic location.
Same rule as for honeymoons. If you're going to see the sights, pick someplace interesting. If the only sight you're really interested in is your partner's naked body, go some place where there's nothing of true interest, so you have no excuse to put on clothes and leave the hotel room. My go-to suggestion is Duluth, Minnesota.

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
ive played through the first 2 parts of the game and just loaded up part 3 and this menu is as far as I can get. Am I missing something?
I've tried Loading previous saves, starting a new game, and reinstalling with zero mods, and nothing is working.

1713219711836.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ive played through the first 2 parts of the game and just loaded up part 3 and this menu is as far as I can get. Am I missing something?
I've tried Loading previous saves, starting a new game, and reinstalling with zero mods, and nothing is working.

View attachment 3544983
Whatever save you're trying to load must be corrupted somehow. I recommend going back to part two, loading a near-end save, getting to the end and making sure you properly save on the SAVE NOW screen, then try starting part 3 from that save and no other.

Also, you clearly were using a Mod when you were playing before, so make sure you install the proper version of the mod for part 3.

Reactions: Ascaris
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes