bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anybody have a link to the full Ch1 0.16 compressed version? Before you say it, I searched and checked all 18 pages of results. The one page that mentioned it, is the same one linked in the OP and the CH1 version is not on there anymore. I got a new laptop, the old one died and I have limited bandwidth, so I hate to waste lie 6gig of it on something I am going to fast fwd through, just to get to the Ch2 compressed version I am downloading.

If nobody has it, then I will see if I can submit it to the compressed request thread.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Anybody have a link to the full Ch1 0.16 compressed version? Before you say it, I searched and checked all 18 pages of results. The one page that mentioned it, is the same one linked in the OP and the CH1 version is not on there anymore. I got a new laptop, the old one died and I have limited bandwidth, so I hate to waste lie 6gig of it on something I am going to fast fwd through, just to get to the Ch2 compressed version I am downloading.

If nobody has it, then I will see if I can submit it to the compressed request thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-52-moonbox.94140/post-9205009

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Find it for you
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-52-moonbox.94140/post-9205009
Its about 1.5GB

You are faster :)

Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There are links in post. All of them are OK
Yeah, your posting of it, showing the file size made me look again, then I saw the links later in the post. The way it was formatted threw me off a bit. It looked like the link to the Part 1 was no longer working, since they linked the ther two in the next two lines. If they went with the links to the Part 1 directly under the first line, then put the links to the other two parts after it, it would be less confusing for my geriatric ass.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Soon, the number of updates will be more than grandma's years (if it isn't already), and she still hasn't taken a ride...on the mc's cock, of course.
You do know, that early on MoonBox stated that when Nana takes a ride, the game will be about half over. To be honest, I do not want the game to end. Yes I want Nana to take a ride, but I can wait as I like the game and do not want it to end.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You do know, that early on MoonBox stated that when Nana takes a ride, the game will be about half over. To be honest, I do not want the game to end. Yes I want Nana to take a ride, but I can wait as I like the game and do not want it to end.
Regardless of whether there will be sex or not, I hope even after that we will at least see a decent amount of content in the future.
we still have to fully enjoy the scene between Nana and Mc when they finally have a hot get-together

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Some of us are at the age where we are just a few feet away from stepping one foot on the banana peel and planting the other in grave. Would like to see it before we reach our expiration date or dementia kicks in.;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's imagine, that MB drops Nana Sex on the next update (I know, I know, it's quite improbable, just for the sake of the hypothesis).

Going by what MB says, that means that even after that, we'd have another 53 updates (at least) of content. That's easily 12 to 15gb of content (none of it wasted on animations). That's at least 2 years of content (1 year=52 weeks, 1 update = 2weeks). Going from the usual rate of 1 hour of content/update, that's 5 days (minimum) of 10 straight hours playing GH, still to play...

Let's be real...

This is a fuckton of p0rn. More than many AAA games could ever do.

So, boys and girls and whatevers, cool your fucking jets. Nana Sex, will come, and when it does the flood gates will open in the House. Pregnancies everywhere, sex with everyone all the time, Utopia... Nirvana... Carpal tunnel assured and friction burns inevitable.

Before all that happens, let's keep it in the freezer... ok?

Cool?

Peace :D

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
With all that abrasion, the MC's dick should have been worn down to a stub by now. Let's hope he has something left for Nana when she finally decides she can't wait any more.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know if I am in the minority, but I don't really care that much if the mc has sex with Nana or not.
From the outside I don't think you are a minority, there are many who said something similar but inside you are a minority because inside the majority wants to have sex with Nana but they don't dare to say it openly, right or not? :unsure: :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes