It is art

Mar 25, 2021
this game has one glaring issue, continuity. i mean at one point Allison makes it sound like his biological grandmother gave birth to the MC. also, WHY THE HELL CANT A FREIND OF THE DEAD GRANDMA FUCK HIM? it doesn't make any sense what the fuck ever that there is this "magical" barrier keeping them apart. if this game was intended to have no incestual connections then it shouldn't be a problem for the two of them to have sex. that's the other thing thing. the way "Landlady" gets used in this game has got to be the biggest grind-my-gears use of a phrase I've ever heard in a game. like Jada and Alliyah are clearly mom/daughter and Jerome is dad and yet the game goes out of its way to tell you they aren't even though it makes no logical sense whatsoever. if this got rid of this landlady nonsense I could easily rate this game a 5 but due to the story errors, I could only give it a 3.
looks like someone forgot to install the patch

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
That light isn't doing it any favors. Here's what the image says:
Dear Dani,

We are writing to inform you that Moonbox Law Group has successfully initiated the legal process to establish the non-profit entity known as "Grandma's House." We are pleased to be of service in assisting you with this noble endeavor.

Our legal team has been diligently working to ensure the necessary legal formalities are met to bring "Grandma's House" into existence as a recognized non-profit organization. The process involves various legal steps, including the preparation of essential documents and filings with the appropriate regulatory authorities.

The key milestones achieved thus far include:

1. Name Reservation: "Grandma's House" has been officially reserved as the name for the non-profit entity, pending approval.

2. Entity Registration: The necessary paperwork to register "Grandma's House" as a non-profit organization has been completed and submitted to the relevant state authorities.

3. Tax-Exempt Status: We have initiated the process of obtaining tax-exempt status for "Grandma's House" to ensure that it can recieve tax-deductible donations and grants.

Our legal team will continue to oversee the establishment process, ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations. We will keep you updated on the progress and any additional requirements or actions needed from your end.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at (513) 728-1320. Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for entrusting Moonbox Law Group with the legal matters related to such a personal and noble cause.

Sincerely,

Nana
Attorney at Law
MoonboxLaw [sic] Group

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I would never break site rules like that! I take it as my PERSONAL duty to be a TRAINER for other forum members to follow the rules.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure there are no rules against mentioning what game a screenshot's from. If there actually are any rules like that, then they need to be abolished immediately!

Reactions: FatGiant and tslojr

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I'm pretty sure there are no rules against mentioning what game a screenshot's from. If there actually are any rules like that, then they need to be abolished immediately!
The rule omits how much and in what context you talk about another game in a game thread.

It would be on the Moderator responsibility to assess if it was serious enough to warrant a deletion or a warning, or nothing.

So, let's work on the broad rule instead of trying to eke exceptions out of our ass.

Peace :)

Reactions: tslojr
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes