• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
eh, I can't remember everything I read on the threads I am on.
After askin Moon a long while back about her comin back, he originally said: "If you gave her your real number she will be." Then he said that she wouldn't return until the end of the game and only if we gave her our real number. I love this game and Moon, but, there's a lot of things that doesn't sit well with me. But it's his game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
After askin Moon a long while back about her comin back, he originally said: "If you gave her your real number she will be." Then he said that she wouldn't return until the end of the game and only if we gave her our real number. I love this game and Moon, but, there's a lot of things that doesn't sit well with me. But it's his game.
That's almost every AVN though. Always something that someone doesn't like but is it enough to not play the game.

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
how do you apply incest patch? i installed, extracted and replaced the game file but it didn't do anything

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
how do you apply incest patch? i installed, extracted and replaced the game file but it didn't do anything
make sure you use the correct one (there's currently three versions in the folder, but you only want the older ones, not the "current" one (it's probably legit, but it's for the next version, which hasn't been released to the public yet.)
Screenshot 2024-05-10 022201.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Step by Step of How-To Install a I-Patch:
  1. Download the Game
  2. Extract the Game
  3. Open the Extracted Folder
  4. Download the Appropriate I-Patch version, it needs to match the Game Version
  5. Extract the Patch folder
  6. Select ALL files in the I-Patch folder
  7. Copy ALL files
  8. Go to the Extracted Folder of the Game
  9. Find and open the folder "game"
  10. Paste ALL the copied files from step 7
  11. If asked to overwrite, say Yes
  12. Close "game" folder
  13. Find and Run the Game executable

Then you are done.

Peace :)

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
Step by Step of How-To Install a I-Patch:
  1. Download the Game
  2. Extract the Game
  3. Open the Extracted Folder
  4. Download the Appropriate I-Patch version, it needs to match the Game Version
  5. Extract the Patch folder
  6. Select ALL files in the I-Patch folder
  7. Copy ALL files
  8. Go to the Extracted Folder of the Game
  9. Find and open the folder "game"
  10. Paste ALL the copied files from step 7
  11. If asked to overwrite, say Yes
  12. Close "game" folder
  13. Find and Run the Game executable

Then you are done.

Peace :)
Thank you :D

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
make sure you use the correct one (there's currently three versions in the folder, but you only want the older ones, not the "current" one (it's probably legit, but it's for the next version, which hasn't been released to the public yet.)
View attachment 3620895
Thanks! :D do i extract part2+3 on part 3 as well or does it carry over when i extract it to part 2 only?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Conversations need to be kept on topic to the game and Developer.
Any conversations that are seen to be derailing, will be removed.

Reactions: EJW and Zohmbie
3.80 star(s) 275 Votes