4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Wrote a review on Steam MoonBox , now give us Grandma !
Thanks dude, you just brought it one day closer ;)

Congrats on the Steam release. $2.99 is a good price-point.

I hope you get rich, motherfucker!

Since there is only one review... deduction! take an upvote!
Thanks man, but I'll settle for recovering the cost of the 4090 I bought for it :ROFLMAO:

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 3023656

Overview:
MC goes back to college and has some sex. Your standard cookie-cutter college game with all the staples you've come to expect like walking down a hallway, sleeping in a dorm room and the classic "banging your bully's girlfriend" scene.

KINETIC NOVEL

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: MoonBox - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 30-60 minutes
Sequel: Grandma's House
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Big thanks to Slockie for helping me out with the animation stuff ❤

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

EXTRAS: *
TRANSLATIONS: TURKISH* - ITALIAN*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2924814 View attachment 2924816 View attachment 2924815 View attachment 2924818 View attachment 2924819 View attachment 2924817
They made one, taste of the game, and marks it as completed.......It just started.....most incomplete, completed story line of all the games.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
They made one, taste of the game, and marks it as completed.......It just started.....most incomplete, completed story line of all the games.
Did you even bother to open the Developer Notes Spoiler?
Developer Notes:
Small game about the size of a Grandma's House update. I wanted to compare how long it took for an animated vs non-animated update. Seems fitting to release it on the anniversary.
I might make another episode one day but it's not planned, you can consider this completed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did you even bother to open the Developer Notes Spoiler?
How dare you expect someone to read easily-available information to educate themselves instead of making a hasty, uninformed complaint? That's just un-[Insert Your Country Adjective Here].
could you guy's pass your posts to an Audio file and attach I don't know how to read only write...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh is there any voice acting in this VN ?? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Funny enough, I just bought this game and was thinking that is was the price of a snickers bar. (is the game cheap or have candy bars gotten 'spensive?)

Just a nibble. Lil morsel. A snack. A crumb. A soupcon. A taste. Yum.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Of course not because It was with Lord Helmet with whom we fooled around :cautious::rolleyes: tsk tsk spending to much on this site dulls :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I spend less time than you think. I'm old and my memory is shot. You must be getting old if you forgot that I'm old. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I'm so sad, didn't expect the game to finish, and I want to cry because there is no more Abby, would've loved to see a full game with the cast on this game, but well, what can we do.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes