• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I think im stuck.

Morning. Im supposed to go to School and do a class, but none have classes. (even trying to change in the mens locker for gym).

Cannot progress.

See my save if you want to check at all.

1705390868626.png

Reactions: wenti and Raaku12

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Some Location Help:
First: Make backup of: "Graduated-0.50-Patron-Uncensored-pc\game\images\location"
Second: Download my file - Unzip it
Third: Copy my Location Map - paste in "game\images", owerite= Yes.

Hope it work....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I think im stuck.

Morning. Im supposed to go to School and do a class, but none have classes. (even trying to change in the mens locker for gym).

Cannot progress.

View attachment 3267228
I guess nobody can help.

198 people downloaded my save but nobody replied. :(

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Some Location Help:
First: Make backup of: "Graduated-0.50-Patron-Uncensored-pc\game\images\location"
Second: Download my file - Unzip it
Third: Copy my Location Map - paste in "game\images", owerite= Yes.

Hope it work....
well, it works...
1705471599932.png

Tobiluna

Mar 17, 2020
Bueno, creo que estoy estancado.

Mañana. Se supone que debo ir a la escuela y tomar una clase, pero ninguno tiene clases. (incluso tratando de cambiarse en el casillero de hombres del gimnasio).

No puedo progresar.

Mira mi guardado si quieres comprobarlo.

View attachment 3267228
[/CITA]

Mismo problema y sin solucion, por lo menos en mi caso.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
Well, I think im stuck.

Cannot progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey man, i havent tried but check if this works, i had similar problem way earlier and fixed it this way

EminemLP

May 3, 2021
if the devs are reading this,just so you know there are some really anoying early game bugs ,img missing and also closing the game...so if you dont save every event you will lose the progress...maybe a patch will help...can you guys fix it?

Reactions: Freeakzilla

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
if the devs are reading this,just so you know there are some really anoying early game bugs ,img missing and also closing the game...so if you dont save every event you will lose the progress...maybe a patch will help...can you guys fix it?
Not had any myself. Ideally if you can quote the version and what base its on (IE PC or Mac ect ) it helps know where to start to look ...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
hey man, i havent tried but check if this works, i had similar problem way earlier and fixed it this way
HI, Im not sure how or what you have done.. can you confirm what you mean with some details or context mate ?

Freeakzilla

Jun 13, 2023
I have the same problem of sudden game crashes. I play on iPhone with RenpyViewer and many games work without problems, but with this I have a lot of game crashes and it's very frustrating because you or forced to save the game every 5 minutes...

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Hello everyone. How do I add money in the game (using the console)? Which team should I recruit?Please tell me!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hello everyone. How do I add money in the game (using the console)? Which team should I recruit?Please tell me!
1: Click in game - Shift+D (If you use Unren.bat)
2: In the meny who show's up click "Variable Viewer" & there you have them all...
3: Start to Cheat....

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
1: Click in game - Shift+D (If you use Unren.bat)
2: In the meny who show's up click "Variable Viewer" & there you have them all...
3: Start to Cheat....
Or you can go into more detail, I can't change the amount of money.Step by step how to do it?You are welcome!!!

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes