Others Abandoned Grabiobot's Puzzle Game [v0.0.1] [Society of Lust]

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The puzzles in this were pretty good. I never really got into a very small business though.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
@myuinny: No problem, you can anytime catch up on AVSB, unless you meant with 'got into ..." that you have not understood the game play or the business mechanic, or that you just don't like the game because of some issues. Then I would recomment to you to try the next release again, as Grabiobot and I are massively overhauling the game to make it an even better and greater game experience. Maybe this will be then more to you liking.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
@Feddy: Why do you think we have closed the Patreon? Or abandoned it?

Maybe you just missed that Grabiobots Patreon site had changed to .
Here is the link to the announcement:
Our Patreon is still active; and will stay active for the next couple of years.

At the moment we are still upgrading our engine, and this is taking a lot more time than we initially expected.

Grabiobot's Puzzle Game is not abandoned at all; although we have not updated it for some time.
Originally, it was a little side-project, published as a Christmas gift, testing a new game mechanic that we intended to implement into AVSB.

At some point in the near future, we will revoke the puzzle game as part of the collection of the mini-games of SoLGames.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
@Feddy: Why do you think we have closed the Patreon? Or abandoned it?

Maybe you just missed that Grabiobots Patreon site had changed to .
Here is the link to the announcement:
Our Patreon is still active; and will stay active for the next couple of years.

At the moment we are still upgrading our engine, and this is taking a lot more time than we initially expected.

Grabiobot's Puzzle Game is not abandoned at all; although we have not updated it for some time.
Originally, it was a little side-project, published as a Christmas gift, testing a new game mechanic that we intended to implement into AVSB.

At some point in the near future, we will revoke the puzzle game as part of the collection of the mini-games of SoLGames.
I obviously missed that, or I wouldn't have made that comment :) Thanks for clarifying all that.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Anyways, thanks for liking this little game enough to ask about it.
Until we can offer an updated version of the puzzle game, try our vanilla short story:
Soon, we will publish a second story, called First Valentine's Day Date; keep an eye open for it, as it will be the first story of a prequel series to My Life with Laura, the enhanced version of AVSB.

Reactions: Feddy

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope it is okay to do a bit of self-promoting of our latest release here.
I just wanted to say that we just launched our very first SoL-Game over at our itch.io page.
is a jigsaw puzzle game with images of our beauties from the Trinity-verse for Halloween 2021.

• Hey there
Reactions: grabiobot