Others Abandoned Grabiobot's Puzzle Game [v0.0.1] [Society of Lust]

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
gbjpg_0_1_0_screenshot003.png

Overview:After talking to Hannah about your discovery of what looks to be a painting of her running naked in a forest, you decide to help her restore the painting. Although Hannah warned you that you will need an excellent eye, a lot of patience and extreme precision, you discover that everything comes easy to you and feels like a game to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-14
Release Date: 2017-12-22
Developer: Society of Lust |
Censored: NO
Version: v0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

gbjpg_0_1_0_screenshot004.png gbjpg_0_1_0_screenshot010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Note from Uploader!

Don't remove, change or edit any of the images without notifying me first due to the fact that you wouldn't know weather one of the girls and a Start menu are in the game!

If you add/edit a link please just use the separator "|" so that we don't have conflicting as the links we have setup are set to be able to track how many downloads the said program are getting

I can't stress enough on how annoying it's when changes are done and due to the fact i'm only a Jr.Uploader I can't see what / who made what changes

Sorry to have to put my foot down but, it's for best interest for us all to keep it clean and perfect!

~ Shenz
AVSB Technician / Administrator

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Very nice looking game @Shenz
Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Updated the OP a little bit and added some tags.
Cheers
- Twistty

Reactions: grabiobot and Shenz

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks Twistty,

I was trying to locate where i could add the tags but, i am burning on a candle stick nearly depleted XD

~S
It's really hard to do as a Jr. Unloader - as you do not have all the tools to do it yet.
Took me a few attempts - to clear out the "spoilers" - that is why there is so many edits - eventually cut and pasted to notepad++ , seemed to work better.

Congrats on your upload!!!:eek:penedeyewink:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I wanted to try this, I like puzzle type games and the meld looked interesting, but it seems the OP is only linking the 'Game Installer' not the game itself. Sry, but I don't want to give that kind of open-ended access. I'm happy to download the Game, but I don't think many will be willing to allow their installer to download and install whatever.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I wanted to try this, I like puzzle type games and the meld looked interesting, but it seems the OP is only linking the 'Game Installer' not the game itself. Sry, but I don't want to give that kind of open-ended access. I'm happy to download the Game, but I don't think many will be willing to allow their installer to download and install whatever.
Hi there,

So I am only posting what I am being supplied from the Dev himself

Shad_Devil

Aug 14, 2017
For those wondering how much content there is...not a lot. As it stands there are only 2 Locations, A kind of Frontdesk of a Library where the Dark-Haired Woman in the black Dress from the Screenshots is and a "Work-Area" where you piece together the Puzzles. All I could access was 5 Jigsaw-Puzzles that are given to you by the Woman. 3 of them are Animated in a 2 Second Loop or so after they are finished. Animation is decent IMHO but the Piece Count (100) for the last one was a bit too high for the reward given. There is no Menu and the second Woman from the Screenshots does not exist in the current 0.0.1 Build.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nicely done, definitely different than most. I gotta agree with here, 100 pieces is a bit much for a BJ Pic.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
so in other words a reuse of pics just chopped up into bits and scrambled OK I'll pass.
That's fine your welcome to pass up playing this is you want. Grab did this as a little christmas gift for everyone that wanted to play it. We aren't forcing you to do so what so ever. There might be some possibilities later on in the new year that I might work with Grab and the Team on to get some HIDDEN images done up stuff thats not in the game at this present time.

I'm not promising that it will happen im just making ideas as i go

~S

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
so in other words a reuse of pics just chopped up into bits and scrambled OK I'll pass.
Both games, A Very Small Business and Grabiobot's Puzzle Game are made by me. I am not ripping anyone off.
Yes, this one uses graphics from my first game (and an additional animation that is for the next version of AVSB) but my goal is to create a small Christmas gifts for those who supported AVSB, either financially or by providing some feedback or sharing ideas.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Both games, A Very Small Business and Grabiobot's Puzzle Game are made by me. I am not ripping anyone off.
Yes, this one uses graphics from my first game (and an additional animation that is for the next version of AVSB) but my goal is to create a small Christmas gifts for those who supported AVSB, either financially or by providing some feedback or sharing ideas.
Honestly I don't see why anyone would rip on you. VSB was a good start, and the puzzle game was fun and a nice change of pace. Some people just like to complain, misery is all they have to offer. Screw the haters, Keep doing what you're doing.

Reactions: AbyssalEros
Aug 13, 2017
guess you don't understand the term rip its not rip off however often people mistake it for that.
its originally "reuse in place of" or place holder it covers the reuse of older material.
the term originated in animation when reusing scenes was a stop gap to meet deadlines.

Reactions: saolo996