• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

got a couple rpgmaker questions

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
first off, here's the first 1:

the issue is when I press escape that entire menu is completely blank... it flashes for a split second but then I'm left with what's in the image. there's a few games that I'd like to try out but it's tough when I can't easily access any of the menu stuff.

second issue is this:

basically there's also a couple games where it merely just flashes a scene for a split second so I can't actually see the images, just read what's going on... not to mention I'm not entirely sure for 1 how to get rid of that image in the bottom right or if it's supposed to be there or look like that?

thank you for your time and assistance.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Finally someone that used the right section for this. Thanks for that.

Laptop or Desktop.
Windows or Mac.
32 or 64 bits.
What graphics card.

Reactions: Burt and J0sta

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
lol you're welcome... laptop, mac (running windows 7) 64 bit and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 graphics card

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do me a favor right click the game.exe and under "Run with graphics processor" what is the default choice?

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
Ok I did everything I could but I never got that option... it's not available on mac, I couldn't even run the nvidea control panel because it requires a bios that macs don't have...

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
I'm still having these style of issues. Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 10.17.04 AM.png
This 1 in particular stacks the small images in the top right screen and if there's a actual image it just flashes and disappears.