• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flaviodangelo

Dec 25, 2022
View attachment 1831637

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy whose life is not much different from an ordinary schoolboy!
But there are many interesting situations in his life! Take part in Gordon's life and help the guy get through this difficult age!
Have a good play! Enjoy!

WARNING!
-To change the language to English, select the "Английская версия" option in the main game menu.
-Enjoy!

Thread Updated: 2023-01-14
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: JTStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.7
Language: Russian, English
Other Games: THE BUM
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You don't need to start a new game!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Spanish version - Guide - Cheat Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1832058 View attachment 1832062 View attachment 1832064 View attachment 1832065 View attachment 1832066 View attachment 1832067 View attachment 1832074 View attachment 1832077 View attachment 1832088 View attachment 1868510 View attachment 1868509
I am at lucy 11 but she just broke up whit me and i dont know how to continuo whit her and whit licinia please someone can help me

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Most likely the reason is that you ratted out your boss to the police.
You can increase your strength if you fight

It will be useful:
  1. I have noticed that stats, time, and decisions sometimes carry over from save to save (for example I save before I make a decision and then choose a path, not like the outcome and reload, the reloaded save will behave as if I already made the decision). - 'll check. But most likely the problem in the game engine, and not in the code (the code works properly).

2. How do you increase Maria's stats?- in the first stages, you need to give her a plush toy (in the evening in her room) Maria's relationships (like all future characters are dynamic. It will decrease if you do not contact her for a long time) When you raise the relationship above 10, progress will go faster (but can fall very easily).

3. Try not to come to her drunk or stoned.

4. And the most important thing. Her attitude towards you is not the progress of the game.
  5. Advice. Don't carry a lot of drugs
  6. Be sure to visit Gina in a state of drunk as fuck))) All items can be tried to be stolen in the shop(Except for drugs) Look for the hidden mark.
  7. Try not to get into the police, as this also greatly reduces the reputation

8. If your red indicator lights up at the top left of the screen, then the cartel is interested in you (they will try to kill you in the near future)

9. Save and keep at least 500; with you (if you sleep in the city) Cartel ask you to pay for it. If you refuse. They can kill you

10. If you spend the night in the old Plot, then no one will ask you for anything

11. Meet Arnold. He can tell you a lot of useful things. Including Buying drugs from you

12. Advice. If the cartel intends to kill you, then you can sit out in the country, or go straight to them (Arnold can tell you the place) and try to negotiate. They can kill you or they can ask you for money. in return, you will receive life. It's risky.

13. Maria has hidden events.

about gordon
will see
Now I'm busy THE BUM
HI,HOW can I get Maria s new Anal-scene when drinking on sunday with Nestor and Bridjet?Also same problem with the new scene of Bridjet being fucked by Nestor in her office.

The WT said these two scene need "no cheat"!!So what is that mean? I believe no one can play this game without cheat menu.
And I try to turn off the cheat with Save-Editor,and make the number of drinking easy to win,but still no scene,Maria keep rejecting.

(Sunday drinking game is crazy to win,not like others.I win other drinking all by myself without any cheat,but this one I cant. WT said I can buy gifts to easy win,but I can only just give one time gift and the number dot go up much,its no use)

So,,....How???

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
is this game only playable with cheats?
Untill you save after every move there is NO chance to survive when changing places.
Move somewhere - two guys with guns - NO options - BAAM dead - what´s that for a game?
Some hints at the beginning would be VERY useful.
Even this arnold guy is strange. Buy something (?) - but there is no house built of bricks anywhere- strange!
Can anyone please give hints?

Pradolui

May 5, 2022
Hi, I have a problem with Lucy. please help;((
I’ve been following the walkthrough, but I don’t have a line with Lucy if I go to at school then she will break up with me, tell me what to do to continue Lucy’s line? the rest of the game is not moving
help, please

Thescorpio

Nov 23, 2021
Hola, tengo un problema con Lucy. por favor ayuda;((
He estado siguiendo el tutorial, pero no tengo una línea con Lucy. Si voy a la escuela, ella terminará conmigo. ¿Dime qué hacer para continuar con la línea de Lucy? el resto del juego no se mueve
ayuda por favor
[/CITA]
tienes que tener más de 150 de karma creo antes de ir al colegio para que no termine con Tigo

Reactions: King castle
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes