4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
The game is a bit lacking in terms of Lara being pregnant. MC swaps birth control pills with Lara's Vitamins, but does not experience any signs of confusion or shock after she becomes pregnant. I wish the story was in these. :) But I had a lot of fun playing, I never got bored. ( She may have gotten pregnant from the mushroom, but as I said, it could have been more enjoyable. )

wahihi

Jul 31, 2018

Hi folks!
I always been curious about working with a real time 3D system and this tech demo is the result of a couple o weeks messing with the third dimension Unity offers. Main main goal was to make a proof of concept of a very basic character clothing system and learning a bit about Unity's real time illumination system. I don't plan to use player controlled character movement in a 3D game yet (it's a huge pain to make it right), but to build scenes with characters than can be much more dynamic than those in a 2D game.
But... Is real time 3D really better than 2D ? Of course, there are pros and cons.

So... What's you opinion? Run the tech demo, move the camera around, try different clothes and "shapes". Then post what do you think of it.. It would be cool to hear your thoughts.

[DOWNLOAD] (winx64)

Peace !
This demo is great. I think it would be awesomeif you can build a game like Honey Select with various and open source male/female bodies. Let's call it a Open Honey?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

samibossno2

Jun 11, 2019
Ooooh!! What a game..just mind blowing..scence,concept,animation,story...i laughed my ass off playing last chapter(Trust Route).In conclusion part,i really like the ending.Now i am feeling emptiness in my heart...really missing lara.Hope she will return with this mc in some future project from The Architect.Thank you.One last req...Can anyone tell me the song name at the ending?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I noticed a few scenes missing from the gallery, very minor stuff... off the top of my head from the last part in the temple, it's missing the vines humping animation and the snake bad end.

Very minor things for sure... makes me wonder if there other small stuff like this that was forgotten, like these little scenes from the other chapters?

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
You can yes but you don't have to corrupt her it's completely your choice how you play it you can keep her for yourself or let others have her. I've avoided sharing and had a good amount of content there has been a very good scene between the MC and Lara in a previous update that was well worth the reward.
I finally played the game and overall agree with you. But my original point still stands, i played the romance route and unlocked the gallery. 80% of the h-content is Lara fucking non-mc/other guys. So while i did enjoy the romance route and the mc-lara scenes, i wouldn't support the project since it just has to much content im not really into. This game offers more to players who are into gangbang/corruption themes.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question maybe anwser already but what is suppose thing to do to her is to corrupt her right? and also get her to trust the MC at the same time but my game stop work after chapter 5 in the end part, it say somethig error for sign for a three some with MC. My stat for corruption 91, Trust 64, violence 5 (i has to pick peper spray) and her Mind 51, DOM 0, Mia trust 40 (i belive this is why i got the error), MC perception 3. ps i am now looking up the walkthrough

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
Is there any cheat to change the Route you are following ? For example I'm in the Romance Route now, but want to change to Corruption Route ? Is there any possibility or cheat for that ? I already tried corruption cheat, but nothing changed.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes