4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Which activity you believe is grindy?
I'm curious because there's no repeating task in the game
Hey Architect! This is off topic, but I'm really excited about your next project. I hope it's something like Goons Raid Her and more grounded to reality.

LIS has that unique smudgy and cartoony art style, while I would prefer GRH and a more detailed and realistic art style. Regardless, your games are outstanding mate.

Reactions: whoabacha

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
But Lara has already lost her virginity in this game.:WaitWhat:
It would be better for a new virgin character in the same setting in Goons Raid Her 2.
She can always find an alien or magical artifact that gives her extra regeneration power. So her hymen can grow back.
And more extreme sex act possible, extreme size insertion, inflation... :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game looks good but is there a lot of grind - can't stand grindy games :) ?
No grind at all that I can remember. Certain actions accumulate "points" that gate the choices you can make, but there are no repetitive actions to gain them and the points are added intuitively.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
No grind at all that I can remember. Certain actions accumulate "points" that gate the choices you can make, but there are no repetitive actions to gain them and the points are added intuitively.
The only thing that could be considered grind is doing different playthroughs to get all the achievements, I guess.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Which activity you believe is grindy?
I'm curious because there's no repeating task in the game
Hi "The Architect",
It was just a question about the game before I started playing it.
Now that I played the 1st chapter I can confirm that there is no grind.

Thanks for replying, didn't expect a reply from the creator himself.

Congratulations on finishing your 5th game ! Not many adult game creators have done it.

Also, have you thought about selling some of your games on Steam, Itch.io or other platforms ? Maybe it won't work for "Goons Raid Her" but should work for LIS.
It should bring you more funding for your work, more followers, etc..

Reactions: The Architect

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
But Lara has already lost her virginity in this game.:WaitWhat:
It would be better for a new virgin character in the same setting in Goons Raid Her 2.
i believe she can have a lot of adventure even in that state-if the corrupted path continuous not where she became a slave to her ex or ntr the other dude

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes