Ren'Py - Goodbye Eternity [v0.8.1] [RNGeusEX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6433261

The game is the best of all, fully fascinated with the scenes, unpredictable plot, animation and its beautiful drawing, without a doubt this is the best game I've played of all time, thank you very much. All females are cuties, I love them, I hope they updated it soon.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

This story is what you get with a failed Isekai. The protagonist is an utter failure at the second chance and has no spine despite the fact he has his second chance. Also the plot with him getting "blackmailed" make it hard to suspend disbelief because if that's all it takes the blackmail the MC, then he deserves it. The only saving grace of this game are the fantastic models for most of the girls.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sin Cara

The game literally fascinated with the scenes, unpredictable plot, animation and its beautiful drawing, without a doubt this is the best game I've played lately, thank you very much. P.s Asami is such a cutie I love her. I hope for their long relationship
  4. 5.00 star(s)

justacoffin

I find myself pausing every 5 lines just to appreciate how beautiful the backgrounds and characters were. This was truly an eye-opener experience!

This game is the work of gods!

I would definitely purchase the game if possible!!!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

There is a great core of a game in there, particularly style wise:
    - great art
    - characters all look pretty unique, looks and body wise
    - animations are hot

However, the story feels anime edgelord or whatever you would call this. Many predictable bits of story, over the top tropes, and quite weak story telling. This is compensated by the female characters still being somehow likeable underneath their tropes.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

WankerDxD

Good :
    • Clean Interface, nice art.
    • Beautiful characters and all.
    • MC with good personality.
    • Good enough story to read.

Bad :
    • The world, MC replaying his life (No logic and i didn't like the plot) , already knowing everyone, and spoiling the future events.
    • The game lacking the sex buildup and teasing, resulting many cold scenes, and that's very important point for.

Good game but don't expect the best.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JayxPlays

I don't comment much but you see when I trully enchanted by a game I can't keep quiet about it.
    Nice artwork, animations kinda slow I suppose its technical. I don't even need to tell you about sound effects so great. Total 9/10 Quality work.
    Thank you for your time devs trully, you made good game.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

NoxUberholen

I want to rate this game higher, but I really can't bring myself to do that...

Pros:
    + The art is god-tier; one character is very different from the other, not just a simple reskin of clothes and hair like some other adult VN games
    + Minigames are nice, the game is not very grindy at all; I enjoy the hunt for money in random places
    + Dev is based for posting this in the Zone themselves
    + Some interesting characters; though others are decent-at-best

Cons:
    - The story: it does a poor job of rewriting some delinquent and unfortunate MC's world when the players haven't even met the MC's original personality in the first place. We know of their sad past with some characters from spoons-of-info that come out of nowhere and into convenient scenarios, like: "introducing X, oh yea btw the MC met X from a drug den since X had to make ends meet. MC just remembered that, but now that we know, let's change the future" or smth. It's full of plot convenience and a very repetitive style just for the sake of implementing incredibly dark and sad backgrounds/alternate timelines for the characters. Normally, suspension-of-disbelief would be the go-to since it's a hentai game ffs, but for a narrative that is supposed to be taken seriously...it just doesn't work.

Overall, I think that 3 or 3.5 would be good for this game. The interesting side characters (like the trainer and the nerd) and the art are dragged down by subpar writing. If you're playing it for the art, then I would absolutely recommend playing it. I feel that the game's plot has been given love and time by whoever wrote it (which is a huge plus in general creative writing, not just in adult VNs), but the trope-heavy anime cliches just aren't doing it for me.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Microbaked

It's honestly really good. Basically everything about it is. My only gripe is that I feel like recent updates haven't included very much content. I played it at version 0.5 for the first time, and came back after probably a year(?), now we are at 0.7 and I feel like very little was added. Also Noriko's path is still not there? I feel like she should be one of the first ones that had been implemented considering her involvement with just about everything.

Yet, non-the-less, the game is quite good. Among the best. It makes you want a tomboy girlfriend xD. So much can be added/done with this game, it's crazy.

What I'm primarily afraid of, is that v1.0 is drawing near, and with the amount of content added between 0.5-0.7, it makes me worried for how much content will be in the final version of the game, or if it will fall short. The way the game is now, it feels like it could have a huge amount of content, and right now it feels like maybe 20%-30% is ingame. But if the game is finished development at v1.0, then it will likely feel as if it drastically fell short of it's potential. So here is hoping this is one of those games that go past v1.0, and it doesn't represent the games completion. (unless of course they add a boat load of content between 0.7 and 1.0. Who knows.)

PS: Their Patreon page indicates " Mini-games - 70+ locations to visit - 70+ characters" as planned features. So far, from what I played, which I think was everything, there is zero minigames, and maybe 20 characters in total? (most of which currently have little-to-no routes available, and instead are just apart of the currently implemented ones) and like 10-15ish locations?(Unless their talking about each room in a house being a location) So I'm gonna assume v1.0 doesn't represent the games completion. Instead, I think it just represents how many routes are in the game currently. So 0.7 meaning 7 routes available, 1.0 is 10 routes. If I'm correct in assuming it's been 2yrs in development, then that means each route takes 3months on average to develop. If we assume a third(23) of the 70+ planned characters will have routes available, and the assumption they will have at-least 2 routes per character (as they wouldn't be called routes if there wasn't more then one option), then that means there would be a total of 46 routes equaling a total of 138 months of development time. Meaning at their current rate it will take them almost 12 years to develop the game. So I guess I'll see ya guys in a decade to play the rest of the game. oof lol. (not to mention if your a patreon for that entire time, thats like $1000 USD. I may have to take a few breaks from my pledge xD) ((PPS: This is all speculation, hopefully the game is out way sooner then that, and the quality is consistent as the game is really good, a lot better then most games))
  10. 4.00 star(s)

korisnik2007a

Version played : v0.7

This is a pretty high quality novel, when it comes to writing, visuals, even audio (there's some light sfx here and there even).

The reason It's not 5/5 is twofold : It's been about 2 years in development and it seems like there's much more to come, so it will probably take quite a while. And the second one is that, at least so far, sandbox elements feel superfluous at best and pointlessly grindy at worst - not once did I actually need any of the grindable stats, it was all unavoidable plot progression.

But it is a really high-quality product and I definitely recommend it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lobstar911

The Visual Novels on this site that I have played are Usually Very Bland to me. But this one really surprised me. I didn't skip the Text like I usually do with these sorts of games. The story was very engaging from what I have played so far, And I am looking forward to the Next update.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Sasori21

This game is a gem. Choices are fun and every route opens up so many different outcomes. The art is very good and it has gotten way better overtime. I absolutely recommend it, it's very much worth your time.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SpartanS11

Love the art style and characters. If there's anything to improve on is probably by having repeatable quests. Not sure. Love the game as it is though. Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to support you
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kardless

Positives: outstanding art and smooth animations. Aesthetically beautiful game all round including the UI. Even the backgrounds look great. It's an excellent depiction of classic anime character designs with the added benefit of uncensored art. The story is competent as well.

Negatives: the game is a bit linear at the moment. I'm also not a fan of how useless the MC is at times where you can do nothing about it (mostly when he gets beaten up). But other than that he's fine.

Overall: Goodbye Eternity can only go upwards as more content is added. The future prospects of this game is very healthy, because everything here is beautiful so far.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Blurog

I'm not a guy who usually writes reviews , but man this game is damn good . It has less content now but seeing the story so far and the various future prospects it can have is great .

ART : 8.5/10 - Very good art , for the characters . Though not the best (Compared to games which only focus on good art)

Story : 7/10 - Nice story , felt it was pretty basic . but seeing bits such as Macumba getting arrested , his best frnds sister situation and likely death of the tomgirl in his flash back . The Final story if executed in the same pace will be 9/10

Characters 8/10 : I just feel i need more of each characters content to come on a score for this but this is just my expectant score

Overall 9/10 : Overall the execution is very well done , I haven't enjoyed playing a visual novel like i did for this for a while , each aspect is done aiming for the best that we can see clearly in the game
  16. 5.00 star(s)

nikkunamesu

The game is so good I pulled an all-nighter playing it despite feeling like shit because of Covid. The art is top-tier, the story is engaging, the characters are likable (save for the assholes you're meant to hate), and holy shit that MILF is hot as fuck!

PS: Macumba best bro
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Magatsuxxx

Pretty nice R18+ game with impact choices on your next outcome, great character design and the animation really smooth if only they add more details it will become more smooth and good

I hope this game will come out success and adding ENG and JP Voice Actors too.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Sapucapica

Very nice game. Good plot, interesting characters, with a lot of room for improvement. Sex scenes are hot and very fluid. Can´t wait for new updates.

Only thing I don´t like is there are not so much to do in the main story, Dojo place, for example, is quite useless yet.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

LitleRabbit13

It has one of the best art and designs I've ever seen, I'll rate it so high even though it's lacking in content although it has a lot of potential
    -art: 9/10 realistically proportioned bodies and beautiful use of color in locations
    -story: 7/10 pretty simple, they need money
    characters: 8/10 normal but well built although they are under development
    -+18: 9/10 excellent scenes with animation and good scenes, more development is needed and the possibility of varying them but otherwise very good
  20. 5.00 star(s)

TheCandyManCan13

Stunningly beautiful artwork, very sexy animations. I cannot wait for this game to be completed and more stuff to be added. I'm not normally a fan of japanese hentai-style games, but this one is a knockout!