Seeking Good Ntr or Netorare Games

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Can you recommend some good games with focus on Ntr or Netorare
- Your childhood crush secretly hates you and fucks your friends behind your back

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I gaurantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE. You can actually TELL your gf that you want her to sleep around, and then watch!

- A Classic. If you really are an NTR fan, you've played this before.

- A Classic. This game has a sequel that is equally good.

- The Sequels have not been translated, but this first game is awesome.

- This game cannot be found on f95zone because it is so damn awesome.

- A Perfect and short NTR game experience.

- Convince your gf to sleep with other guys and eventually cuckold you fully.

- THIS IS THE BEST NTR GAME EVER MADE. WIFE IMPREGNATION. TONS OF SCENES. GORGEOUS ART. Not available on f95zone.

- A super long NTR game, and super old, but also a classic in the genre. Impregnation!

- Only translated recently, very good NTR game but focus is not on hentai.

- Hire female bodyguards and lead them into dangerous situations where they will be raped.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. An absolute MUST PLAY experience. Also includes sister sex.

- Your GF loves cosplay. Encourage her to continue doing it, because you love when other men grope her!

- One of the greatest games I've played. The focus is on a brother watching his sister get fucked. Sibling NTR!

Those are 16 recommendations for you. Each has a full review attached, so you can see screenshots and learn about the game. I recommend you start with Inn My Wife and work your way up to the crazy stuff.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
- Your childhood crush secretly hates you and fucks your friends behind your back

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I gaurantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE. You can actually TELL your gf that you want her to sleep around, and then watch!

- THIS IS THE BEST NTR GAME EVER MADE. WIFE IMPREGNATION. TONS OF SCENES. GORGEOUS ART. Not available on f95zone.

- A super long NTR game, and super old, but also a classic in the genre. Impregnation!

- Hire female bodyguards and lead them into dangerous situations where they will be raped.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. An absolute MUST PLAY experience. Also includes sister sex.

- Your GF loves cosplay. Encourage her to continue doing it, because you love when other men grope her!

- One of the greatest games I've played. The focus is on a brother watching his sister get fucked. Sibling NTR!

Those are 16 recommendations for you. Each has a full review attached, so you can see screenshots and learn about the game. I recommend you start with Inn My Wife and work your way up to the crazy stuff.
There were some really good recommendations in there, thanks. Loved Obedient childhood friend, 10/10 for me. I'm really liking young wife souffle so far, and am waiting to try out "You'd fight for me". Are there more like these? The rest like the cucking reports are kinda lame to me cus of art style and stereotypical storyline.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017

Thanks a bunch mate

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've been active on the site a little longer now and have my own recommendations here:

The Tyrant - In my opinion the best NTR game on the site. Especially with S A Z mod(requires different game version)

Babysitter - Has an NTR path.

The Rural Homecoming - Husband and wife loses job and home, moves in with lecherous father of husband.

Alansya Chronicles - Pure housewife in a foreign country. Multiple paths, some are NTR.

NTR Knight's Story - The story is a bit ridiculous, especially the ending, but it is centered around NTR.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Recommend My Inn Wife, short but good
Extremely short. Completed game with ~10mins playtime. Personally when it gets that short I think it's detrimental.
I agree that had it been twice or 3 times the length it would've been really good.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
In there's tons of hardcore NTR where you give your gf to bums and perverts.

Beat Blades Haruka hentai visual novel developed by AliceSoft (16).jpg

Serreos

May 28, 2020

Mosaics ?? no thanks .

Josh123213

Jul 4, 2018

Any english translation for Obedient Childhood Friend ? Cause in the site the link don't work anymore.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018