Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Probably not this game, because of the incest, but Eva did say on Patreon about the possibility of ORS going to Steam. There has been some drama with one of the artists and some other issues, so not really sure if it's still on the table. Just letting you know it was talked about at some point.
Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is an adult. They have quite a few incest games on there. Nothing really stands out to me that Steam would have a problem with. A lot worse in the corruption fantasy genre on there.
The Interview is basically a rape/cuck simulator, and it was accepted.
This game would make a pile of money on there too, as this art style sells very well there. At the end of the day, it's the Devs choice if they want to put it on there or not. I would definitely buy it if it ever showed up there. (y)

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
When it comes to sabotaging dave and evas relationship, does it only work if you choose jack? Is it impossible to do it with doug, wilson or damian?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
When it comes to sabotaging dave and evas relationship, does it only work if you choose jack? Is it impossible to do it with doug, wilson or damian?
There are a couple ways to do it. Ash can drive a wedge between them by flirting with either of them and entering a relationship with them. Eva can join the gang, she can be invited to Tyrone's pool party, she can be encouraged to be naughtier by Ash then when the two of them go clubbing can go home with Mark and his friend. Ash can encourage Jessica to pursue Dave when he's in a coma and they'll start to get closer, especially if Ash has been encouraging Eva to distance herself from Dave while he's been in a coma.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
I was watching the Latin Lover podcast (A Mexican wrestler), and while he was talking about his youth and his golden years as a wrestler, several photos of him at that time appeared to exemplify what he was talking about, but when a certain photo appeared, It took me a huge surprise, I think I discovering who's Eva based Jack's sprite on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jack is obviously Randy Orton

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, Eva Kiss used images of young Andy Orton for the face, young Triple H for the body, and Rock for the tribal tattoo.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
nah i think the 2d art is one of the +points for this game. makes it distinct from the rest.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
nah i think the 2d art is one of the +points for this game. makes it distinct from the rest.
It's not like this version would vanish from existence. I love this game, I had played dozens of routes of it, but what I (we) need is something new from this same game, the same writing, character, and scenarios but reworked, as well as animated lewd scenes. I know this asks too much from Eva Kiss, but a project that would be awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's not like this version would vanish from existence. I love this game, I had played dozens of routes of it, but what I (we) need is something new from this same game, the same writing, character, and scenarios but reworked, as well as animated lewd scenes. I know this asks too much from Eva Kiss, but a project that would be awesome.
Then reach out to Eva and see if you can get their blessing to rework the art. Worst that happens they say no.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Maybe. But I still feel there are storylines left in this game to expand and explore. Not saying your wrong or unreasonable to expect an improved version. But I just feel it might be easier and simpler to expand on existing work.

Reactions: jackdanniels

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Maybe. But I still feel there are storylines left in this game to expand and explore. Not saying your wrong or unreasonable to expect an improved version. But I just feel it might be easier and simpler to expand on existing work.
I feel you, the game ends in a rather rushed way.
Then reach out to Eva and see if you can get their blessing to rework the art. Worst that happens they say no.
Maybe when our red string is finished I do it.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how much content with the trans char and is she a love interest?
soprano31 gave a list above.
Jasmine started as a sec character but was given a full arc due to popular demand. Short and sweet arc.
Basically be good girl to her and not have any other serious relationship to trigger her relationship.
Can also be a FwB relationship as an alt path.

Reactions: soprano31

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a route where you can date Eva, and make Dave and Jessica into a relationship?
Yes. Whenever you're with Jessica, talk about Dave. At the club when Wilson and the other gangbanger show up kiss Eva, which starts her route. If you keep encouraging Jessica about Dave, and keep having Ash pursue Eva then Eva and Dave will grow apart while Dave and Jessica grow closer.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes