Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any new plans on adding new fetishes? Anyone know? (Impregnation, Cuckoldry , Beastiality, Exibitionism, etc)
There are Cuckold content already, Exibitionism too, I doubt about impregnation, there is a scene about birth control, so maybe in some ending if anything.
Mild-BDSM and body mofication are the most extreme fetishes in this game.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Can you get Bad Eva AND sleep with her? It seems like getting her to bad route blocks club kissing scene which blocks the whole romance...
Sadly, no. I hoped for a path where bad Eva seduces you... It could still happen later, though.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I doubt about impregnation, there is a scene about birth control, so maybe in some ending if anything.
Interestingly there is a path not to buy birth control and there is a variable set for it but it hasn't been used in the game since. Like in the sleepover with Arthur you can say you're on the pill and its not checked.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
For some reason, the latest version won't work for me...
After the initial loading screen all I get is a white screen and the game freezes.
Anybody knows why?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I thought I asked this, but couldn't find it. How do you get with Eva?
The most important thing is to prevent "bad Eva." To do this, you need to rack up enough bad girl points early in the game to get Jack to send you a dick pic. After that, he's interested enough in Ash that he doesn't seduce Eva. You will still need to get in the car with him after the night at the bar with Eva, Jack, Lily, and Tyrone.

When you go to the club for Eric's going away party, you can pretend to be a lesbian with Eva to get rid of Wilson and his other thug buddy. After that, it's just a matter of not pissing her off and it's pretty obvious.

totor

Jul 5, 2017
For some reason, the latest version won't work for me...
After the initial loading screen all I get is a white screen and the game freezes.
Anybody knows why?
To solve this problem you have to rename PrePlash.png in Preplash (for exemple) in game directory.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys I made a simple walkthrough for people who confused.
These are the scenes you will see with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the scenes you won't see..
Walkthrough is inside of spoiler box. Have fun.

Last edited:

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
Guys I made a simple walkthrough for people who confused.
These are the scenes you will see with it.
And the scenes you won't see..
Have fun.
Huh, i thought she would be getting rid of her incest content. I'm glad she is keeping it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
where u sent walkthrough
5 post above under Have fun spoiler.
And also i am sending you a save file
I didnt saved just before sex scene because you might wanna see the whole thing.
Accept Dad's proposal and Kiss him if you play with the save i sent here or you can follow walkthrough and play the whole game.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I didnt saved just before sex scene because you might wanna see the whole thing.
Accept Dad's proposal and Kiss him if you play with the save i sent here or you can follow walkthrough and play the whole game.
Very weird - your save doesn't work for me and your walk through ends for me after you sleep with Jack at night. What version are you on?

I'm using a Mac, but I even copied over the data files from the PC version to just to verify. Very strange.

EDIT: I'm guessing you're on the v10 Beta which wasn't in the OP. D'oh.

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
t
thank u very much

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Very weird - your save doesn't work for me and your walk through ends for me after you sleep with Jack at night. What version are you on?

I'm using a Mac, but I even copied over the data files from the PC version to just to verify. Very strange.

EDIT: I'm guessing you're on the v10 Beta which wasn't in the OP. D'oh.
No alpha.
Download links are out of date at OP. (v0.9). Maybe you are using old one?
EDIT: Just checked the save file again and it works. (Save file from windows version)

Last edited:

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
No alpha.
Download links are out of date at OP. (v0.9). Maybe you are using old one?
I was - I found a post a few pages back with a link to the Windows 10 version; copied the images/scripts folder over to the v.9 Mac version and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I was - I found a post a few pages back with a link to the Windows 10 version; copied the images/scripts folder over to the v.9 Mac version and it worked like a charm. Thanks!
No problem man. Happy to help

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes