Nov 21, 2016
Just started playing this and i can say i really like it, original art and very interesting story, although it seems super complicated with all the paths available, might need a guide for help. And i seriously hate bad eva's attitude so much, first time playing and already on bad eva route, shes a bitch seriously good job on writing lol. I'm gonna start again i think because i can't stand bad eva
Great game!
It's all about perspective...

I for one dislike almost any path related with the gangbangers, specially the path where Ashley actually steals from the nerd kid. Bad Eva is not so detestable compared to Criminal Ashley

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Well i got to the point where i was with the gangbangers and can't say i disliked it entirely, but bad eva being there threw me off. I agree that criminal ashley sound worse than bad eva though haha

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I bet the gangbangers are the most hated npcs in the game, even more than Chad Thundercock or Chad Jr. Actually, Anyone here likes that Wilson scumbag?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Just started playing this and i can say i really like it, original art and very interesting story, although it seems super complicated with all the paths available, might need a guide for help. And i seriously hate bad eva's attitude so much, first time playing and already on bad eva route, shes a bitch seriously good job on writing lol. I'm gonna start again i think because i can't stand bad eva

Great game!
you can make her repent (hint: don't slut shame her,be on a good terms).

totor

Jul 5, 2017
This last update is very nice ! Lot of open path : Ethan family, Ethan financial support for study/dealers, Doug boyfriend Relationship, cybersex with Eric, threesome/lesbian path ...
And what option with terrorrist in Domalia ?

Nevertheless I found an inconsistency, if you play Eva bad and don't go to Wilson house, Ashley want try deepthroat like Eva whereas she hadn't see that.

Can't wait the next update.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I bet the gangbangers are the most hated npcs in the game, even more than Chad Thundercock or Chad Jr. Actually, Anyone here likes that Wilson scumbag?
I mean, while i do not like the way he deals with the gangbangers, i did enjoy his scenes and the part where you send him a full-nude picture to masturbate to was one of the hottest things ever.

U

User_166761

Hopefully we will get an Ethan path. We need another daddy besides Arthur. Also Ethan is super rich and could open up a lot of new scenarios other than blowjobs in a changing room o_O

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The sex scenes with Wilson are the hottest and most arousing, imo. The dialogue in those scenes are the best among all sex scenes, specially the one where Ashley admits he is better than her boyfriend.

Reactions: Kaparzo and 3dtab7

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Well as a Character i dont like Wilson. but i like his function as a drug dealer for Ashley and the whole situation with the coercion.
My most loved Chars are Ethan, Erics Dad and the other girls. Are there any other good games with sugar daddys and a female protagonists?

Reactions: User_166761

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Well as a Character i dont like Wilson. but i like his function as a drug dealer for Ashley and the whole situation with the coercion.
My most loved Chars are Ethan, Erics Dad and the other girls. Are there any other good games with sugar daddys and a female protagonists?
Girl life English community version kinda has sugar daddys, besides if you haven't played it yet you really should, its massive and the choices and freedom it gives you is something else, not the best story, if theres any at all, its more like a sandbox and some dialogues are poorly translated as its a russian game but in most of the common paths and important dialogues, the translations are done and proofread.

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
A while back, Eva did a poll for who people wanted to see more of and surprisingly, Wilson was very close to the top. So there does seem to be a large amount of folks who enjoy that content.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have played through this game an uncountable number of times. Here are some potential things I'm looking forward to possibly happening as I think there is at least some foreshadowing for all of these things.

1) Ashley walking in on Jack fucking Jasmin in the ass... Jasmin is then like "Get over here, and suck my cock foxxy"... Jack agrees, and says "Do it princess"... She of course could run away, but if she don't... starts a scene. Lots of interesting sex options with "Man T-girl Female" threesomes.

2) Eric getting some action of his own. In the open relationship lines could be interesting to have him fuck a girl in front of Ash on cam. The cucker becoming cuckee for a change...

3) Dave... Dave has so many damn variables at this point I think he is potentially the 2nd most complex character after Ashley in the story. Is he still dating eva or not? did eva go full slut mode and cheat or stay true? Does ash view him as boyfriend material, friend, or possible fuck buddy? Is he healthy as Ash allowed the blackmail, just a little dinged up in the hospital, or comatose... Is Jessica gonna hook up with him or not? I'd like to see a branch where dave dumps ash, ash is mostly a good girl, then ash starts dating dave, but then she finds Jessica fucking dave. Then either gets mad or threesome.... also maybe eva come back... So many variables and different lines... Maybe dave, and eric want revenge on the thugs.

4) Ash already sucked dick, and possibly fucked for drugs in bad route. Maybe Wilson will become her pimp. Her, and eva out turning tricks on the corner... Maybe Jessica too... Maybe even bring Erics little sister into the life of a whore at some point.

5) As Dougs girlfriend... High school parties. Maybe pretending to be a high school girl. Some regression... Whole ton of possible content here with a million variables.

6) When Wilson asks Ash to help with the mugging she meets a nerdy boy... Minor character here. There is the option to be friendly with him, then not lead him to his doom, or lead him to his doom. Also the option of not going that route at all. Perhaps he will come up again at some point. Revenge on Ash... or maybe he likes her, and she takes pity on him maybe tries some gold digging he had bank after all...

7) Moving in with Jessica / living together... So many options when that happens.

8) Ashleys dad hasn't seen any new content lately. He is over due. Maybe they start sharing a bed more.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I like GGGB because it's one of those games where you don't really want to save-scum your way through. I went Bad Ashley because I thought it'd be fun, I never reloaded a game and had a blast. I especially loved the bit when Ash gets totally hammered at Vixxxen and didn't have an option to say no to doing drugs.

I loved "Would you like me to call you Daddy?" to Eric's Dad.. totally ROFL'd at that even though it felt super skeevy in later scenes. Poor Ash just needed some cash.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
2) Eric getting some action of his own. In the open relationship lines could be interesting to have him fuck a girl in front of Ash on cam. The cucker becoming cuckee for a change...
Yeah and we get instantly 10 sites discussion about NTR -_-
8) Ashleys dad hasn't seen any new content lately. He is over due. Maybe they start sharing a bed more.
Well probably one reason is the new guideline at patreon who dislikes incest.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Yeah and we get instantly 10 sites discussion about NTR :noexpression:

Well probably one reason is the new guideline at patreon who dislikes incest.
There could be a work around with that. Ashley's mom tells her that her father is not her real father. She seems to ride the cock carousel a bit so not out of character.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There could be a work around with that. Ashley's mom tells her that her father is not her real father. She seems to ride the cock carousel a bit so not out of character.
And suddenly Darth Vader appears.. No Ash! I'am your father!:WutFace::OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: Sarahzero

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Go to the Katies Corruption Thread and see the outcry, when 3Diddy did exactly that :D

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes