mav2099

May 28, 2017
So three problems I've found. On my good girl path I'm stuck in a loop where I go home, decide to go to the gym, decide to go home outside the tattoo parlor, and then as soon as I'm home the loop repeats with Ash returning to the gym and so on.

Also on the Good Girl path if I decide to go into the tattoo parlor and break the loop, the story continues for a while with Ash going to school, but then suddenly I'm at Tyrone's house and there's an unavoidable sex scene with him, even though I've had nothing to do with him at all on that save.

Finally, on my Ethan/Mom path I get a rollback error during the conversation with Eric.

Any solutions or should I just wait until the Beta?
I agree it's definitely the buggiest; but it's also the most complex.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.25 Alpha!

PC (169MB): - - - -
Mac (159MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I had few bucks here, esp. with Eric bunch of them. I hope it's better at final version.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
yeah I think so, but Eva probably wanted to make a movie reference and said fuck it
I agree with your "Theory" about what I have called a "Big Bug" (let's call it our "Big Bug Theory":)), but, among the many interesting things about EvaKiss's writing, there's always been the meticulous attention to every detail and the irony with which, while making clear references to the "real world", she manages to defuse them to make them ridiculous.
So, for me, if she suddenly miss this attention in such an obvious way, it's a "Big Bug". If then, after that in the "GGGB world" "Los Vatos Reyes" are back to be "Los Vatos Locos", also "Boko Harambe" and "Ariana Small" came back to be "Boko Haram" and "Ariana Grande", I think it would lack that bit of irony that helps me enjoy this game so much.
However, nothing irremediable for a "work in progress" project as it is currently GGGB, but just because it is still such, I thought it appropriate to report it here (not being able to do so on the EvaKiss's Patreon site) so that someone else who is her patron can report it to her.

Reactions: bosa43

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Is there way way to have a relationship with good/bad jess? How about dark Eva? I know There are group scenes with Eva and good eva relationship where she can get a little darker. Just wondering where that is at

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is there way way to have a relationship with good/bad jess? How about dark Eva? I know There are group scenes with Eva and good eva relationship where she can get a little darker. Just wondering where that is at
I'm pretty sure you can turn Jess into a lesbian in addition to turning her back from "bad" and I know you can have a three or foursome with gang Eva, but I don't know about having a sapphic relationship with her on that path...

Jun 3, 2018
I was trying to go for eva slut routine. I know there is a scene with her when ash is going to see wilson in his house. I tried everything i could and still didnt get the scene. Can somebody tell what i need to do or share a safe file please ?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm bored I'd really like to discuss scenes I want to see in the game.
I am looking forward to more Ethan & Monica depravity. Assuming the endgoal of Ethan's attempts to corrupt both mother and daughter is to get the two of them into a gangbang-orgy, preferably at The Wheel, I am going to try to guess what the next step is in that path...
We have already reached a point where Ashley witnessed her mother having sex with other men and performed on Ethan while her identity was hidden. Ashley has also watched her mother have sex with Ethan and/or other men and become aroused by it. Monica has come to accept Ashley watching her have sex with Ethan and on Ethan's request.
Taking this into account, the next step to me seems to either have Ethan introduce a second girl into his and Monica's sexgames or to establish that a second girl has appeared with Monica before and she is accepting of that... so that Ethan can then introduce a masked Ashley into the fray.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes