xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Question and Help:

i have tried and fail many times already but if there is a way to have Ashley bimbo working with Ryan? and if so could somebody please gift me with a save of such wonder, many a thanks¡

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Question and Help:

i have tried and fail many times already but if there is a way to have Ashley bimbo working with Ryan? and if so could somebody please gift me with a save of such wonder, many a thanks¡
Pretty sure you have to have the goodgirl clothes for him to hire you so i dont think its possible.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
It is possible. I uploaded a save file a few pages ago. Look for it. I might have done it under my old nickname "tehredman" so look for that too.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Question and Help:

It's possible. All you have to do is to reply "friendly" when first meeting him at the gym. Then when you get the job you will ask him for a free day because of surgery - he has nothing against if you tell him truth that it's for a boobjob.

Reactions: numanumani

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
It's possible. All you have to do is to reply "friendly" when first meeting him at the gym. Then when you get the job you will ask him for a free day because of surgery - he has nothing against if you tell him truth that it's for a boobjob.
in order to reply friendly you need good point higher than bad point, also if you can't reply friendly do not have party with jack after conversation with ryan in order to work with him

Dec 21, 2017
Is it possible to hold down the marketing job? I'm doing a good-ish playthrough, and

• Picked a good business card for the first client, but a bad slogan
  • Got a warning that I wasn't working hard enough after coming back from the boob job
  • Got fired
  • Haven't flirted with the boss
  • Did some modelling/music video that maybe the bossman disapproved of
I don't think I had any other opportunities to do extra work, but it might have been that it would have happened had I not done one of the other events. Maybe if skipping one thing is going to have an effect like that, it should be clearer.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is it possible to hold down the marketing job? I'm doing a good-ish playthrough, and

• Got a warning that I wasn't working hard enough after coming back from the boob job
  • Got fired
I don't think I had any other opportunities to do extra work, but it might have been that it would have happened had I not done one of the other events. Maybe if skipping one thing is going to have an effect like that, it should be clearer.
I was able to the last time I played this game months ago, it depends on how you designed the business card.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

• Got fired
when you have marketing job you need to earn work point, to do so pick a good decision in business card and slogan thing, and tell the boss that you have a boobjob, you don't need flirt with the boss and you don't need skiping adversary, modelling and doing video shoot since it has nothing to do with marketing job all you need to is earn as much work point

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Question and Help:

this is the save I found where ash is working and on the path of bimbofication.Make sure to rename the file as "page-slot-LTI.save".Enjoy ;)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

• Got fired
I'm not sure if you need to pick the right slogan, but I'm pretty damn sure you need to flirt (and fuck) him in order to keep the job, regardless of how well you did with the business card thing. I don't think the modelling/music video scenes affect his story line that much, but I could be wrong.

feikkinen

May 21, 2017

• Got fired
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I've been meaning to ask, how possible is it to go for a not-entirely-bad or not-that-good run?
Say for instance, you break up with the boyfriend first chance you get, but then remain relatively innocent only sleeping with a few guys? Or you talk the boyfriend into an open relationship, give enough progress reports to stay with him, and bang every guy you see once he's out of the picture?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I've been meaning to ask, how possible is it to go for a not-entirely-bad or not-that-good run?
Say for instance, you break up with the boyfriend first chance you get, but then remain relatively innocent only sleeping with a few guys? Or you talk the boyfriend into an open relationship, give enough progress reports to stay with him, and bang every guy you see once he's out of the picture?
Both are very possible, the former is required to get certain scenes with Arthur, and the latter is necessary to get certain scenes with Eric iirc.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
One more question; when I played through the previous update to the end on the route I was on, Eric came back as Nathan Drake and the game cutoff there. Does anyone know if the latest version has him call you out on corrupting his sister(which I did)?

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. The first moment when Ash can break up with Eric is prior to his departure to Somalia. When you let her do so, Eric will be reported to be dead. However, after Ash's second photoshoot she'll meet the 'new' Eric in the street and you'll see one of the 4 scenes v24eric ... depending on Ash's good/bad points. A longer dialogue will follow with Eric telling Ash what had happened to him in Somalia. Again, depending on how you played Ash there are some choices as well as several different outcomes. This scene will not happen on the thug route. Enjoy.

Reactions: KDXvd

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean. The first moment when Ash can break up with Eric is prior to his departure to Somalia. When you let her do so, Eric will be reported to be dead. However, after Ash's second photoshoot she'll meet the 'new' Eric in the street and you'll see one of the 4 scenes v24eric ... depending on Ash's good/bad points. A longer dialogue will follow with Eric telling Ash what had happened to him in Somalia. Again, depending on how you played Ash there are some choices as well as several different outcomes. This scene will not happen on the thug route. Enjoy.
I am asking how much agency the player has to play Ash as not entirely Bad Girl or Good Girl. One example I used was breaking up with Eric, but remaining a relatively Good Ash that only sometimes sleeps with guys. The other I asked was whether Ash can enter an open relationship with Eric and stay on good terms with him while screwing other guys.
I've only played a Bad Ash that eventually came to the conclusion she couldn't stay with Eric, so I don't know if Eric goes missing if you stay with him in an open relationship... or if that's even possible.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes