• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Super short update for my "true" playthrough. She saw the billboard with Eric, checked instagram, and... that was it. lol I'm not complaining because I see there were lots of other scenes, but it just makes me anticipate the next version even more now

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
[QUOTE = "CulayTL, post: 1480131, member: 412478"] Agora é só esperar o mod da galeria [USER = 43799] @JohnDupont [/ USER]. (y)[/CITAR]
Thanks, waiting for tge latest version.

I updated the scenes and corrected a lot of bugs. I still need to implement the new Unlock feature and do some testing.
No rush.

Reactions: anderson22783

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
In the history of software development I believe it is fairly safe to say that most, if not all, released software contains bugs.
Agreed.

But it wasn't my point: the FINAL version is supposed to correct bugs and typos that were in the ALPHA and they usually do a better job than this time so don't be surprised if you find a few.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Was checking out scene guide and some I can understand, but a few not so much I suppose oof. On the boob job and deepthroat stuff, how do you get those 2?

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes