tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone give their save files pls? I changed my computer that's why I don't want to play again and again. Thx for your attention.:)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can somebody prove if the errors appears only when you use a save?
these are only typos in the variable names
they probably will be fixed in next versions, or you extract the script.rpy and fix them for yourself :)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
  • Because there is little content in alpha. Eva usually did more(
it's actually quite a bit when you take into account the preview gave away about a 3rd of it and with all the paths you can take that has content in this that requires certain things to unlock them like dating dave adds some extra content how you responded in the magazine article also shapes how your talks with others go I have tested out a lot of variables my recommendation is try starting a new game and building from there since a ton of variables changed how they are coded so a number of errors are caused by the game having the wrong variables tracked also some options are only opened if you posses certain things like having a car gives you the option to move in with the mom

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
  • Because there is little content in alpha. Eva usually did more(
There's plenty of content,surely you're missing something. The update has 9K lines of code, so codewise is one of the biggest ones to date, and 4-5 sex scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... plus a big decission regarding where to live (with 4 different outcomes) and some development at the job. Thing is at this point a lot of the scenes are only accessible depending in previous choices.

Reactions: Chel

ling90

Apr 21, 2018
Ashley with breast implants looks delicious in her office attire lol. Hope we get sexy scene with her boss Ryan in next patch.

Reactions: bosa43

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is the 2nd version my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17ALPHA
i've fixed some typos in the variable names
and as promised, you can customize text and textbox further
have fun and please report problems

for pc users: attached is the fixed script.rpy
dl it, remove the f95zone prefix 129256_ and move it to the game folder of your installation (the file name has to be script.rpy!)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
here is the 2nd version my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17ALPHA
i've fixed some typos in the variable names
and as promised, you can customize text and textbox further
have fun and please report problems

for pc users: attached is the fixed script.rpy
dl it, remove the f95zone prefix 129256_ and move it to the game folder of your installation (the file name has to be script.rpy!)
I've got an exception after downloading your script.rpy into /game/ directory- no _main segment in the voice.rpy

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Anybody knows what are the preconditions to be able to stay with Jessica, please?
"livejessica" is true.

That's from when Bad Jess proposes living together in v.014. In v0.16 if her friendship points are high enough she also proposes it, but in v0.17 that's not checked. It's probably a continuity error and maybe will be fixed in beta or final.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes