mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Curious to know how many save files you all keep in this? I've been wanting to replay this to reset some of my save files. Here's my plan let me know if you all do something different and if I'm missing something that will lead to me a good chunk of content or any are superfluous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bosa43

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Curious to know how many save files you all keep in this?
i don't keep save files for playthroughs at all. (just some before certain scenes i like or are hard to get.) because keeping save files in this game is especially bad, since every new version creates new bugs. so it's better to restart from scratch.

but i assume i do something similar. i have 2 paths i take every new version.
1. good/sexy ash: where i remain faithful to eric till we agree on a open relationship (mainly to see how many non-humiliating cuckhold/swing/cuckquean scenes i get). still i don't open my legs for any guy and look where i can get with the other girls. and be as daring as i can to show of my body (i still haven't found consensus of wether i want bigger breasts or not)
2. bad/slut ash: GET ALL THE SEX SCENES! with eva and jess as partners in crime

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
i don't keep save files for playthroughs at all. (just some before certain scenes i like or are hard to get.) because keeping save files in this game is especially bad, since every new version creates new bugs. so it's better to restart from scratch.

but i assume i do something similar. i have 2 paths i take every new version.
1. good/sexy ash: where i remain faithful to eric till we agree on a open relationship (mainly to see how many non-humiliating cuckhold/swing/cuckquean scenes i get). still i don't open my legs for any guy and look where i can get with the other girls. and be as daring as i can to show of my body (i still haven't found consensus of wether i want bigger breasts or not)
2. bad/slut ash: GET ALL THE SEX SCENES! with eva and jess as partners in crime
Yeah I used to do that. But starting from scratch every playthrough got pretty tedious to me as we started getting more and more content haha.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah I used to do that. But starting from scratch every playthrough got pretty tedious to me as we started getting more and more content haha.
well i can recognize at which marker of the story i am, by looking at what kind of choiced i'm offered. so i just skip through it and get my options to keep skipping after choices and only stop at unread text. then it's not much of a task.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Curious to know how many save files you all keep in this? I've been wanting to replay this to reset some of my save files. Here's my plan let me know if you all do something different and if I'm missing something that will lead to me a good chunk of content or any are superfluous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, my saves files are a mess. I'm legit up to around 90 or so now.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Bro what. I'm at 58 PAGES, and its for each iteration of a play through
why do you have that much? do you always know what save saved when and where? this sounds to me highly unclear and i would probably don't use any of them

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
Bro what. I'm at 58 PAGES, and its for each iteration of a play through
Hey there, I'm the class retard who didn't realise you could have more than 9 pages of saves...

...yes I'm also the guy who didn't realise until last week that you could rename your save pages so that you could remember the choices you made in them

...yes I also played half of Fallout 4 before realising you could scroll down the perk tree. Happy now?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Hey there, I'm the class retard who didn't realise you could have more than 9 pages of saves...

...yes I'm also the guy who didn't realise until last week that you could rename your save pages so that you could remember the choices you made in them

...yes I also played half of Fallout 4 before realising you could scroll down the perk tree. Happy now?
Wait, how do you get more save pages???

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Scrolls to the right with arrow and that'll make another page it just won't show at the bottom
YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I'VE BEEN PLAYING STARCRAFT 2 WITH MY SAVE PAGES FOR NOTHING????
Fuck me...

But thank you! :happyblush

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes