Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is there a way to cheat with the console for the good and bad points ? cuz i dont wanna cheat on eric with jack, tyrone and some other trash guy ( my opinion ) id like to see the red choices ^^

parismilton

May 14, 2017
It really is a good game... I mean, look at Summertime Saga for example; People always complaining about everybody has the same face. Not this game though, in this game the main character herself has more than three faces. Just the main character. Is that quality or what?

artymcartyface.jpg derpymcderpyface.jpg twoface.jpg Untitled.jpg

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
under what condition do you get the new scene with Wilson and the other shady guy? my ends soon after Ash gets fucked/raped by Wilson

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
under what condition do you get the new scene with Wilson and the other shady guy? my ends soon after Ash gets fucked/raped by Wilson
You have to let Jack fuck Eva and then Eva will turn into bad girl. In order to do this you have to decline the first time you met jack and do not send him a picture.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
yes i get that part, ash is kind of a good bad girl already, she met the guys that tried to Blackmail her and Wilson fucked her in his crib...but i cant see the extra scene in Beta with Wilson and the other guy?

M

MantisK

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah not much has changed between the 0.6 Alpha and this Beta, except its pretty much proofread now. Which is good. Can't wait until 0.7 though, like the directions the game has been going.

Reactions: Pagot

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there any changes in the beta, there where some scenes that was ? if they would be in further updates?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
So no lesbian action in this update? I'm interested in Ash/Jessica :FeelsBadMan:
If you go with Eva to the gangbanger's place (this option was unfinished in the alpha version of 0.6) there can be a bit of lesbian action depending on your choices. No lesbian content with Jessica in this update tough, but some interaction if you go with her and not Arthur to buy the bikini and get the piercing.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Go for the double corruption route (Ashley and Eva corrupted) and the Edgar/Wilson with Eva/Ashley wins the internet. And this was not on the 0.6 alpha version

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
It's also buggy as well with ignore needing to be pressed or not pressing enter.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes