mav2099

May 28, 2017
Isn't there also a driving test coming up? I mean, who can neglect such a classic as "young woman blows her driving instructor"?

Okay, maybe not exactly a plot point, but at least it's a nice chance for another dirty scene :)
My Ashley would do it.

Ayoitsher

Nov 16, 2017
I've actually enjoyed playing this one, and i'm on my 2nd play now choosing different choices. The first time, i was mostly good with a few bad here and there. Now, i'm playing mostly bad. I like that your choices affect not only the story-line, but also the choices you have available later in the story. I'm getting options now that i didn't get the first time. I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: gmn

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't know If i'm the only one, I have always felt that the Jessica's Face to Head ratio is little off.
The first time she came up, I instantly pegged her a relative of comedian Martin "Maddin" Schneider, who has a similar head-face ratio , in head-canon. Still, as we see with the new pictures (seem to be "grey" and "good" girl outifts), Jessica can look very nice.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Damn I'm glad I saved my saves from the incest path because I am having a hard time reproducing that. Impressive how complex this game actually is!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
for all touchscreen junkies.. here is a very unofficial android port of GGGB-14Preview
only tested on emulator, so ping me, if something weird happens

ok.. now i need a mod.. @klx would you be so kind and add this thingy to the op
i know, you love to do these things :kissingheart:

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
for all touchscreen junkies.. here is a very unofficial android port of GGGB-14Preview

Very Thanks sir

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017

Thank you! This is a very welcomed port. Seeing that booom313 hasn't released this one (0.13 preview is his last one), among many others, I kind of lost my hope.

Reactions: A.Rahman

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Very Thanks sir
Thank you! This is a very welcomed port. Seeing that booom313 hasn't released this one (0.13 preview is his last one), among many others, I kind of lost my hope.
no problemo amigos
but i had to change all menus to get it to work on android, so let me know if something is messed up
Eva Kiss doesn't like android with using code that doesn't work on android devices
but at least she used my simple approach to fix the "music" error, comment out what's not working :cool:

Reactions: A.Rahman

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
no problemo amigos
but i had to change all menus to get it to work on android, so let me know if something is messed up
Eva Kiss doesn't like android with using code that doesn't work on android devices
but at least she used my simple approach to fix the "music" error, comment out what's not working :cool:
Looking forward for more sir

Reactions: Chottard

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018

Thx sir for the link..:heartcoveredeyes:

Ayoitsher

Nov 16, 2017
I just started playing or the 3rd time trying different choices. Is Eric's dad about to be my sugar daddy?! oh, the excitement. The dress he got me is way better than the dress i had in my first two plays. When the game gets updated with more content, i'm going to have fun continuing all these versions i'm saving.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes