Nope

Aug 5, 2016
There is also a convo with your dad if you are on the 50/50 route.
Is there any other choice in that convo other than the "this is wrong" or whatever negative response she gives? It wouldn't surprise me if they killed off the incest route because of Patreon rules.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Not Brad, sorry. Eric I guess. Whatever her cuck BF in Somalia's name is. When you do the rap video you sign a non disclosure then tell him about it not too long after that. I assume it will come back to bite you in a later version. I didn't see any option to not tell him. Thought maybe it was stat based.
Huh, in my game Ashley hasn't anything to Eric about the rap video

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any other choice in that convo other than the "this is wrong" or whatever negative response she gives? It wouldn't surprise me if they killed off the incest route because of Patreon rules.
Look up three posts from your original question :)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Would someone mind posting or PMing me pics of the new dad scene? I only have a 100% bad and 50/50 saves, and the 50/50 that previously worked for dad scenes, cant reach 20 good points, even if i go to the oldest save for that route.
Reminder tho, if you plan to post them here, pls put them behind the spoiler thing, then it wont ruin it for others.
(Yes, i am really lazy :p )

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice incest get some love!!!(not a fan)maybe jessica gets some love too :heartcoveredeyes:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Here's a save game for the new dad scene if anyone doesn't want to create a new playthrough for it.
I might be too drunk and bimbo to understand this but how do you load the savefile? I put it in the savefile folder but it doesnt appear in the saves menu.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
I might be too drunk and bimbo to understand this but how do you load the savefile? I put it in the savefile folder but it doesnt appear in the saves menu.
Honestly, this is the first time I’m sharing a save file. I grabbed my save from C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\GoodGirlGoneBad

Maybe that’s where you put it?

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes