Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted
Hello there, guys.
Finally, the final version for 0.13 has been released. I have to thank again all the people that has been supportive and left nice messages. It's great to know I have your understanding.
I've noticed, however, some people complaining about lack of communication. These have been a couple of really weird weeks for me, but I've tried to let you know what was going on, letting you know in advance that GGGB would be delayed and updating you in it's progress, informing you guys when I resumed work. Other than that, I've been super busy catching up and I'll still be for what's left of the month.
So, I'll tell you what I have planned for v0.14. The preview will come really, really soon, and will have a normal scene with Jessica and something mor eintimate with Bernard for those that followed that route. After that, I intend to get back into my usual schedule. I have a ton of work to do, so it's likely this update might be a bit shorter. Dave will be the main focus of v0.14.
Other than that, just assure you that I will continue on GGGB no matter what, be it in hard times or happy times. I've worked really hard to build up a game that's worth the attention and support you guys give it, and I'm not willing to let that go to waste. You can count on that, even if sometimes I have trouble keeping my schedule. I take that pretty seriously.
Now, back to work on v0.14. Thanks for supporting me!
Kisses,
Eva

jview

Oct 24, 2017
is it a 3rd time skype session between ashley and eric besides the break up-cucked scene in thug ashley route?

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Has Eva mentioned how many versions she intends on making before the game is "complete"? Please, no snarky answers about 87 more versions to go or something like that.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
i hope for Dave to be the alpha male doing 3some (with Eva and Ashley) or 4some (Eva, Ashley and Jessica) or Swinger party with Eva and eric, dave and Ashley or Natasha/Damian:closedtongue:

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I really hope there's a route to keep being erics gf and make him jerk off while watching you fuck dudes. Maybe (fingers crossed) some forced bi humiliation. Like sucking Jack (or dare i say Arthur) to get them ready for your pussy. I know there's the Wilson thing but a) you break up then and b) i can't stand Wilson. I also hope there's an iris path eventually. I got like 5 different saves
going with different routes and just wanna say this is tied for my favorite game on here with Summertime Saga. Phenomenal job. If I ever get a little extra disposable income I will 100% donate to your patreon. Thank you sir or madam for a fantastic game

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes