• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Probably not this game, because of the incest, but Eva did say on Patreon about the possibility of ORS going to Steam. There has been some drama with one of the artists and some other issues, so not really sure if it's still on the table. Just letting you know it was talked about at some point.
Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is an adult. They have quite a few incest games on there. Nothing really stands out to me that Steam would have a problem with. A lot worse in the corruption fantasy genre on there.
The Interview is basically a rape/cuck simulator, and it was accepted.
This game would make a pile of money on there too, as this art style sells very well there. At the end of the day, it's the Devs choice if they want to put it on there or not. I would definitely buy it if it ever showed up there. (y)

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
When it comes to sabotaging dave and evas relationship, does it only work if you choose jack? Is it impossible to do it with doug, wilson or damian?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
When it comes to sabotaging dave and evas relationship, does it only work if you choose jack? Is it impossible to do it with doug, wilson or damian?
There are a couple ways to do it. Ash can drive a wedge between them by flirting with either of them and entering a relationship with them. Eva can join the gang, she can be invited to Tyrone's pool party, she can be encouraged to be naughtier by Ash then when the two of them go clubbing can go home with Mark and his friend. Ash can encourage Jessica to pursue Dave when he's in a coma and they'll start to get closer, especially if Ash has been encouraging Eva to distance herself from Dave while he's been in a coma.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
I was watching the Latin Lover podcast (A Mexican wrestler), and while he was talking about his youth and his golden years as a wrestler, several photos of him at that time appeared to exemplify what he was talking about, but when a certain photo appeared, It took me a huge surprise, I think I discovering who's Eva based Jack's sprite on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jack is obviously Randy Orton

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, Eva Kiss used images of young Andy Orton for the face, young Triple H for the body, and Rock for the tribal tattoo.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes