cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Are the gang and bimbo routes mutually exclusive or is it possible to "embrace your new identity" while being affiliated with the gang?

eomer

Jan 24, 2018
Are the gang and bimbo routes mutually exclusive or is it possible to "embrace your new identity" while being affiliated with the gang?
not possible while you're in the gang, it gives you a possibility to follow the bimbo road once you live the gang after the shooting

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
She hasn't hidden her earnings yet. $7,352 is what she gets from pledges.
A bit less as that always go down at the end of the month because of declined payments, as shown . Last month for example she made $6761. And that's of course before patreon, payment processing and payout fees.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
A bit less as that always go down at the end of the month because of declined payments, as shown . Last month for example she made $6761. And that's of course before patreon, payment processing and payout fees.
Yep, but that's more difficult to calculate. I just went off of what is presented on the page. Either way, I'm happy that she's making enough money to do this full time and sustain her living. If she wants to invest in some help in development, I'm all for it.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Now let's wait for one of the generous guys to share the alpha version:)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Either way, I'm happy that she's making enough money to do this full time and sustain her living. If she wants to invest in some help in development, I'm all for it.
It was one of her goals from the beginning, making enough to hire some help wit development.
So far the development of the game has been top notch, compared with some Patreon milkers she deserves more imo.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
She hasn't hidden her earnings yet. $7,352 is what she gets from pledges.
Well, you need to subtract such things as income tax as well. In my part of the world that close to 40%. Only thing in life that is certain is death and taxes ;p

If you don't have your shit in order and get an audit, I'm quite sure you would rough awakening.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes