gmn

Jan 12, 2018
It's very short and you only get it if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha thanks but I already got it! ;) Just wanted to know whether someone talked about it in case the scene wouldn't have been discovered yet ;)

Weirdly enough, i did that and didn't get the scene.
I don't really remember the path to get it but I guess it requires bad or sexy Eva + Eva wanted to break with Dave

Reactions: levan47

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I hope in the next update, we get more story. 2 sex scenes are enough for me. I dont need a quickie with Doug just to have more fapping material.
Also if the game is not near the end, we need some new story elements. Until now the only remaining interesting element are The Wheel and the relationship between Ethan and the mom. Besides that there is no much to anticipate and discuss.

Reactions: Chel

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I hope in the next update, we get more story. 2 sex scenes are enough for me. I dont need a quickie with Doug just to have more fapping material.
Also if the game is not near the end, we need some new story elements. Until now the only remaining interesting element are The Wheel and the relationship between Ethan and the mom. Besides that there is no much to anticipate and discuss.
There's a lot of character interactions that need to develop and be resolved. But if you want plot points, there's also the Somali terrorist group mentioned earlier. I assume they're brought up for a reason. Rosa the Landwhale and her boyfriend keep appearing and being annoying. Bad Ashley is thinking of starting a career as a prostitute, and it's probably a question of time until thug Ashley is arrested and sees prison.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Also the marketing job and Ryan, the return to college after summer with or without a scholarship, and of course all things sorrounding Dave (not only talking about the Ash-Eva-Dave triangle, but also of things like he can be still in a coma with Wilson on the run or what happens with him and Good Jess now that she is also going to study art) that will evolve with 0.14 which is announced to be centered around him.

"Interesting" is a relative term. Elements that some can find interesting others couldn't care less about them, and viceversa. However I agree in that The Wheel subplot (and the money Ethan lent Ash) could be top of the list for me too.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
There's a lot of character interactions that need to develop and be resolved. But if you want plot points, there's also the Somali terrorist group mentioned earlier. I assume they're brought up for a reason. Rosa the Landwhale and her boyfriend keep appearing and being annoying. Bad Ashley is thinking of starting a career as a prostitute, and it's probably a question of time until thug Ashley is arrested and sees prison.
Isn't there also a driving test coming up? I mean, who can neglect such a classic as "young woman blows her driving instructor"?

Okay, maybe not exactly a plot point, but at least it's a nice chance for another dirty scene :)

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I want to see more of Ashley in pencil skirts and office attire. :) Could be some fun stuff there in the future...

Reactions: Pagot
4.70 star(s) 375 Votes