Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Her Desire has a female protagonist. So does Project Myriam and Beauty and the Thug and Naughty Lyanna.
I played Beauty and the Thug and Naughty Lyanna already. From the latter, I don't recall having seen any urination, but frankly it's been a while since I played it.

I kinda tend to avoid Project Myriam because the screenshots show her to have very large boobs, which really doesn't appeal to me.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I played Beauty and the Thug and Naughty Lyanna already. From the latter, I don't recall having seen any urination, but frankly it's been a while since I played it.

I kinda tend to avoid Project Myriam because the screenshots show her to have very large boobs, which really doesn't appeal to me.
Her boobs are big, but not huge. Imho you should give it a try, that game has an enormous amount of content already available (urination included)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The uploadheaven download is taking over an hour already. That's what you get from multi-Gb boobs...

Last edited:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

Lyanna has more than a few scenes though they are 'non-interactive'.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
VN - Ren'Py - Her Desire [v0.6] [Wack Daddy] | F95zone

This is a female protag game, I usually don't play those but this one is so good I can't even recommend it enough to you guys.
Also, the last update features an awesome, super hot m2f golden shower scene, needless to say, I think we can expect even more from the dev for the future, probably also for those who play the optional lesbian-only path. Download it and play it, there's already a lot of content available in the game!

If you go down the lesbian route you can get 2 scenes with Chloe f2f, also alot of missed oppurtunitys early on, got plenty of scenes with the girls drunk, and some enviorments that would have been intressting.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think it's time for a long-overdue update.

VN - Ren'Py - Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition [v0.6] [Blackheart Games] | F95zone
It got an update recently. 'Nuff said.

Cyber Fuck Dolls [v0.2] [ApeStudios] (f95zone.to)
This is a relatively new game that already features a ginormous amount of content. Regarding watersports, it offers m2f (several scenes, with much more to come), f2m (found one scene only, probably more to come as well), and peeping on girls on the toilet. Definitely recommended.

Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.3] [1Thousand] (f95zone.to)
This is a great game, made by the dev of Deliverance, and I already like it quite more than the original game. There is an m2f golden shower scene towards the end of the current chapter, with presumably more to come. Recommended!

Total Seduction 2 [v0.3] [Mike Velesk] (f95zone.to)
For those who enjoy this type of game, there are already a couple of watersports animations available in the game. I haven't played the latest update yet, so maybe there could be even more. FYI the original Total Seduction features some watersports action as well.

Grandma's House [v0.40] [Moonbox] (f95zone.to)
A new scene was released in v0.39 IIRC. Recommended game.

Twinewood [v1.65a] [Professional Degenerate] (f95zone.to)
Cute game, with a couple of watching girls peeing scenes. Hopefully, it will get more into the action in the future.

Monster College [v0.6.7] [Monster Eye Games] (f95zone.to)
Same a Twinewood, but the game is actually great to play as it is. Recommended

Jul 19, 2020
October 22 2023

Imouto Life Fantasy
One toilet scene which goes well with this mod: FFFox Mod (Use a full save)
Piss drinking (Dreaming)/Cunnlingus Squirt Drinking (Rock, Paper, Scissor)

The Promise
To be honest, not a lot of watersport scenes.
Random guy pissdrinking/golden shower with Lisa (daughter with high slut and exhibit stat)
Watching Lisa pee in the forest (2 scenes up close).
Just insanely grindy

Dominas of the Forsaken Planet
2-3 scenes

Beauty and the Thug
Updated few days ago with 7 watersport scenes, great game honestly. Check them out.

Winter Memories
Has 2 watersport scenes and from the makers from Summer Memories. (Use a full save)

Normal Life under Feet
Female Protagonist
Lezdom
Some watersport
Has scat, is it avoidable? I forgot

These are the games that I have previously played within the last 2-3 months.

Me: Where did I go and why I haven't posted anything

Few months ago, I recently received an internship offer and I have been very very busy with my personal life. Keeping up with projects, trying to appeal to my employer that I am "asset" to the company, not a variable that can be replaced.

So, I didn't have time to post (and jerk). (Thanks Darlic for updating this forum)

Now, I don't know if I'll do a update post for the upcoming months or next year because I am just busy. Not that anyone cares because searching for urination games is not that hard, but some games don't really contain a lot of watersport scenes. Which is why I started doing this in the first place. To save people's time.

Okay bye, see you all in whatever I decide to post something.

Last edited:

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Oh, believe me, there are people who care. It's one thing for a game to be tagged with this kink, it's another to know how much there is (if there even is any to begin with because mistagging happens sometimes) and there are a number of entries that don't even have the tag to begin with, yet hide plenty of this content within its story or game play-- which you guys have managed to divulge within this thread. So long as people continue to report their findings of content in here, I'm sure this thread will continue slowly chugging along, no pun intended.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Few months ago, I recently received an internship offer and I have been very very busy with my personal life. Keeping up with projects, trying to appeal to my employer that I am "asset" to the company, not a variable that can be replaced.
I appreciate the pointers, and of course post whenever you can, but... dear, I hate to break it to you - this is 2023 and there is NOBODY, ANYWHERE who isn't a throwaway element that can be replaced any time. You can bend over backwards, ruin your life, health and relationships slaving 24/7 for your corp, and you'll STILL be liable to be ejected like garbage the first time some MBA buffoon decides to "consolidate revenue streams" and "eliminate cost centers".

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
October 22 2023

Imouto Life Fantasy
One toilet scene which goes well with this mod: FFFox Mod (Use a full save)
Piss drinking (Dreaming)/Cunnlingus Squirt Drinking (Rock, Paper, Scissor)

The Promise
To be honest, not a lot of watersport scenes.
Random guy pissdrinking/golden shower with Lisa (daughter with high slut and exhibit stat)
Watching Lisa pee in the forest (2 scenes up close).
Just insanely grindy

Dominas of the Forsaken Planet
2-3 scenes

Beauty and the Thug
Updated few days ago with 7 watersport scenes, great game honestly. Check them out.

Winter Memories
Has 2 watersport scenes and from the makers from Summer Memories. (Use a full save)

Normal Life under Feet
Female Protagonist
Lezdom
Some watersport
Has scat, is it avoidable? I forgot

These are the games that I have previously played within the last 2-3 months.

Me: Where did I go and why I haven't posted anything

So, I didn't have time to post (and jerk). (Thanks Darlic for updating this forum)

Now, I don't know if I'll do a update post for the upcoming months or next year because I am just busy. Not that anyone cares because searching for urination games is not that hard, but some games don't really contain a lot of watersport scenes. Which is why I started doing this in the first place. To save people's time.

Okay bye, see you all in whatever I decide to post something.
The Promise also has watersport scenes with your wife in the kitchen and in the forest, with or without voyeur. This is both one of the best and one of the most annoying games on this site. The grind, the not knowing whether you're on or off someone's path and the exceptionally obtuse & difficult minigames (and the sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow burn with Lisa, at least there is nudity included) make it really irritating. The quality of the erotic material is top notch though. And even though your wife is deliberately fugly and hairy, I still like the character, it makes for a refreshing change with most other games here.

Beauty and Thug is one of the hottest and most amazing games bar none, and fairly drowns in watersports activities.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
VN - Ren'Py - How to Fix the Future [v0.3.1] [mr.moonmi] | F95zone

This game has just received its first watersports update. It happens on the maledom path and it's an M2F piss-drinking scene, this game has a femdom path as well but I didn't see any watersports stuff by quickly looking at the image files.. There will probably be more to come in the future. It's a nice game with a good backstory, recommended to try.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote